TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kenne Bell Super Chargers

It's nice to know some manufactures care about their customers: Below is an exchange of e-mails (read from bottom up as usual):

It's great to know there are manufacturers that care about their customers. Here is an exchange of e-mails with Kenne Bell (as usual read from bottom up):

Hi John.

You are one of the very lucky ones! You will absolutely freaking LOVE this car! I'm very fortunate to have been involved in the design of our kit and testing of the very first Super Snake! Man, what an animal!! You will not be able to go a single mile without everyone's heads turning, drooling, and giving you the thumbs up! In our opinion, it is by far the coolest looking, fastest street machine ever!

As far as the tuning goes, you need to know that we spent literally months perfecting the tune for the Super Snake. We don't know of anyone else who can tune the car, especially with our huge dual 75mm throttle body installed. You should never allow anyone other than us to tune your car. We have the experience and know our superchargers better than anyone. Not only that, our tune is 50 state legal. To insure your car is 100% emissions legal, depend only on our tune to keep it there.

As far as tips, we offer a multitude of them on our own website, and they are FREE. We do not charge any of our customers to help educate them on what to do and what not to do. Simply go to http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/for...Shelby_tech.htm and there is a wealth of information available.

You've made a great choice and a great investment! Please let me know if you have any questions / concerns, etc. about your supercharger kit anytime.

Regards,

Ken

----- Original Message -----

To: <kennebell@kennebell.net>

Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 7:23 AM

Subject: GT 500 Super Snake

I am in line to have my GT 500 upgraded to a Super Snake (725 hp)

(08SS0153).

I am interested in changing the tune that Kenne Bell will send to SAI for

installation, and have a suggestion for you. There will probably be many

street drivers like me and I think Kenne Bell has a business opportunity to

offer Super Snake and GT 500 owners advice on tuners, tuning and perhaps

Do's and Don'ts for these vehicles.

Perhaps Kenne Bell could put together a booklet that could be sold, offer

consulting advice for a fee, or perhaps even on-line classes/call in

numbers.

In any event, do you have advice on tuners and tunes? I want to be in

control of my vehicle but I also don't want to #**# it up either.

Thanks

John Hamrick

It's nice to know some manufactures care about their customers: Below is an exchange of e-mails (read from bottom up as usual):

It's great to know there are manufacturers that care about their customers. Here is an exchange of e-mails with Kenne Bell (as usual read from bottom up):

Hi John.

You are one of the very lucky ones! You will absolutely freaking LOVE this car! I'm very fortunate to have been involved in the design of our kit and testing of the very first Super Snake! Man, what an animal!! You will not be able to go a single mile without everyone's heads turning, drooling, and giving you the thumbs up! In our opinion, it is by far the coolest looking, fastest street machine ever!

As far as the tuning goes, you need to know that we spent literally months perfecting the tune for the Super Snake. We don't know of anyone else who can tune the car, especially with our huge dual 75mm throttle body installed. You should never allow anyone other than us to tune your car. We have the experience and know our superchargers better than anyone. Not only that, our tune is 50 state legal. To insure your car is 100% emissions legal, depend only on our tune to keep it there.

As far as tips, we offer a multitude of them on our own website, and they are FREE. We do not charge any of our customers to help educate them on what to do and what not to do. Simply go to http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/for...Shelby_tech.htm and there is a wealth of information available.

You've made a great choice and a great investment! Please let me know if you have any questions / concerns, etc. about your supercharger kit anytime.

Regards,

Ken

----- Original Message -----

To: <kennebell@kennebell.net>

Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 7:23 AM

Subject: GT 500 Super Snake

I am in line to have my GT 500 upgraded to a Super Snake (725 hp)

(08SS0153).

I am interested in changing the tune that Kenne Bell will send to SAI for

installation, and have a suggestion for you. There will probably be many

street drivers like me and I think Kenne Bell has a business opportunity to

offer Super Snake and GT 500 owners advice on tuners, tuning and perhaps

Do's and Don'ts for these vehicles.

Perhaps Kenne Bell could put together a booklet that could be sold, offer

consulting advice for a fee, or perhaps even on-line classes/call in

numbers.

In any event, do you have advice on tuners and tunes? I want to be in

control of my vehicle but I also don't want to #**# it up either.

Thanks

John Hamrick

For all of you reading this and have doubts!!

I have been running my Stage III Kenne Bell kit since Feb '07. I had 2200 miles on the car at that time...

Now I have over 10K miles with long tubes which I had to "tweak" the tune for.

I feel I must say this...

I had one if not the first Stage III kits sent out to the public.... Ken answered all my questions personally and made his recommendations... I followed most of them... But I wanted LT's and adjusted accordingly and made the tune even more safe by backing off the timing 2 more degree's...

I'm driving my car as a Daily Driver on pump gas making over 700rwhp... I do it everyday and have no worries... Hell, I even get 20mpg on the HWY!!

KB's tune is dead on and SAFE for your ride... Don't doubt it!

Ken, I thank you, James and the rest of your crew for all the fun I've had and will have!!

Hat's off brother!!

Jim

I have been running my Stage III Kenne Bell kit since Feb '07. I had 2200 miles on the car at that time...

I had one if not the first Stage III kits sent out to the public.... Ken answered all my questions personally and made his recommendations... I followed most of them... But I wanted LT's and adjusted accordingly and made the tune even more safe by backing off the timing 2 more degree's...

I'm driving my car as a Daily Driver on pump gas making over 700rwhp... I do it everyday and have no worries... Hell, I even get 20mpg on the HWY!!

Ken, I thank you, James and the rest of your crew for all the fun I've had and will have!!

Hat's off brother!!

Jim

For those of you that haven't seen Jim's car, it is friggin awesome. I have only had one conversation with the folks at KB, but they essentially gave me the same information that was posted and told me to call anytime with any question. Great company. Great people.

Hat's off brother!!

Jim

This is great feedback, especially the number of miles you put on it. You wouldn't do that if it was a pig to drive. I'm feeling much better now. :yup:

Oh wait, I just remembered... Mine isn't DONE YET!! Now I don't feel so good anymore... :nonono:

This is great feedback, especially the number of miles you put on it. You wouldn't do that if it was a pig to drive. I'm feeling much better now. :yup:

Oh wait, I just remembered... Mine isn't DONE YET!! Now I don't feel so good anymore... :nonono:

Im sorry your car aint done yet, cause IM WORKING ON SHIPPING MINE HOME!!! Nobody wants to do things as FAST as I want them done. When I want something I want it yesterday :banghead::hysterical: Should know late today or early in the morning when the truck is picking it up.

michael morris

Im sorry your car aint done yet, cause IM WORKING ON SHIPPING MINE HOME!!! Nobody wants to do things as FAST as I want them done. When I want something I want it yesterday :banghead::hysterical: Should know late today or early in the morning when the truck is picking it up.

michael morris

Michael, I don't recall what you selected for options on your car?

Sorry to Hijack this thread, but just alittle update and Ill be on my way. The truck is leaving Vegas tomorrow with my car. :happy feet:

michael morris

Michael- You know what that means.....charge your digital camera and video cam battery cause WE NEED PICTURES!!!! I am very excited for you. Please list options asap. Thanks

Michael- You know what that means.....charge your digital camera and video cam battery cause WE NEED PICTURES!!!! I am very excited for you. Please list options asap. Thanks

And the video for the all-important SOUND of the beast! :yahoo: :burnout:

Archived