TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6 grill

I just installed the CS6 grill w/ lights, can I just use the fog light wires (black/white) or do I have to use that whole wiring mess/switch, I would like to use the pull out switch on my headlight. ? Thxs Rick

What lights are the CS6? I have a post on another topic in here about grill lights and mine are the PIAA with the black grill and SHELBY on it. Mine is wired using the PIAA harness and in to the factory harness using my switch. I also have a post called grill install complete or something like that in here that shows all the pics.

I just installed the CS6 grill w/ lights, can I just use the fog light wires (black/white) or do I have to use that whole wiring mess/switch, I would like to use the pull out switch on my headlight. ? Thxs Rick

Page 2

New Shelby Grill Fab and Installed

What lights are the CS6? I have a post on another topic in here about grill lights and mine are the PIAA with the black grill and SHELBY on it. Mine is wired using the PIAA harness and in to the factory harness using my switch. I also have a post called grill install complete or something like that in here that shows all the pics.

Just went to local rice rocket shop where they install the disco lights and other things on those little cars and a short guy about 4ft tall guy wired it up in about 10 mintues and charged me 20 dollars, Done

Looks great Rick! I like that grill looks the best on a white car.

Did you ever decide on the block off plates? If you are going that route, send me you address and I will mail the remainder of the liquid mask I spoke about. It will give you daughter a new project. LOL

Thanks Roger, I think those plates look better on a black car, not liking it on a white car, It is africa hot here in the summer and I would die of heat stroke If I had a black car

I hear ya Rick. Thought I would offer anyway. I didn't realize Michelle was busy working on them :hysterical: They are certainly not for everyone.

Archived