TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BILL 2815 WASHINGTON STATE

BLOWN

Here we go. Sen Delvin Is doing what he can do over this bill that are Gov has signed into law. Rep & Dem we all need to stand up to this stupidity that Gov Christine is doing. She is crazy. There was NO mandate for her to do anything. She only won by 142 dead votes. Anyway READ THIS AND CALL YOUR REPS AND GIVE THEM SOME SUPPORT. Rememeber we will be the ones that will be effected Not the ones that fly around in Golf Stream Jets and pay a little carbon offsets CMON does the enviroment know this. Read this.

Friends,

To all who contacted me earlier on the misguided Senate Bill, 6900. Nothing has changed since my last email. YOU were able to stop this bill. It's dead for 2008. WE LISTENED.

Here's another subject you may find interesting. I've included a news release, below. Basically, the Majority has found a way to control your life -- all in the name of "climate change." Just more government intrusion in your life and you can count on me to fight it.

As I said before, thanks to all of you smart, sensible and savvy 8th district dwellers.

&n bsp; JEROME.

Delvin fights to stop hasty, costly greenhouse gas emissions bill

OLYMPIA…Senator Jerome Delvin, R-Richland, fought against a bill today that would allow the Department of Transportation to issue a government mandate to all Washington citizens, demanding they reduce the amount they drive.

Engrossed Second Substitute House Bill 2815, a Gov. Gregoire request bill, calls for steep reductions in greenhouse gas emissions by limiting vehicle miles traveled. It also sets cap-and-trade goals for energy use and sets targets for "green -collar" jobs.

"Proponents say that the science is settled, but that's just not true," Delvin said. "I talk to a lot of scientists in the district. They say, 'Keep doing what you're doing. You're on the right track. We can't say what you can because of where we work, but you're on the right track.'

"Climate change is the new fascism," Delvin said. "All opposition is mocked and crushed. It is simply not politically correct to disagree with the idea of climate change. Instead, they're going to tell you what car you're going to drive, when you're going to drive it, what size house you're going to live in, how big that house is going to be, and how much electricity you can use. Big Brother has arrived."

Senate majority Democrats passed the bill 29-19; the House passed it 64-31. The bill now goes to the governor for signature.

Sen. Hewitt from Walla Walla is also really upse t with this bill !!!

Here we go. Sen Delvin Is doing what he can do over this bill that are Gov has signed into law. Rep & Dem we all need to stand up to this stupidity that Gov Christine is doing. She is crazy. There was NO mandate for her to do anything. She only won by 142 dead votes. Anyway READ THIS AND CALL YOUR REPS AND GIVE THEM SOME SUPPORT. Rememeber we will be the ones that will be effected Not the ones that fly around in Golf Stream Jets and pay a little carbon offsets CMON does the enviroment know this. Read this.

Friends,

To all who contacted me earlier on the misguided Senate Bill, 6900. Nothing has changed since my last email. YOU were able to stop this bill. It's dead for 2008. WE LISTENED.

Here's another subject you may find interesting. I've included a news release, below. Basically, the Majority has found a way to control your life -- all in the name of "climate change." Just more government intrusion in your life and you can count on me to fight it.

As I said before, thanks to all of you smart, sensible and savvy 8th district dwellers.

&n bsp; JEROME.

Delvin fights to stop hasty, costly greenhouse gas emissions bill

OLYMPIA…Senator Jerome Delvin, R-Richland, fought against a bill today that would allow the Department of Transportation to issue a government mandate to all Washington citizens, demanding they reduce the amount they drive.

Engrossed Second Substitute House Bill 2815, a Gov. Gregoire request bill, calls for steep reductions in greenhouse gas emissions by limiting vehicle miles traveled. It also sets cap-and-trade goals for energy use and sets targets for "green -collar" jobs.

"Proponents say that the science is settled, but that's just not true," Delvin said. "I talk to a lot of scientists in the district. They say, 'Keep doing what you're doing. You're on the right track. We can't say what you can because of where we work, but you're on the right track.'

"Climate change is the new fascism," Delvin said. "All opposition is mocked and crushed. It is simply not politically correct to disagree with the idea of climate change. Instead, they're going to tell you what car you're going to drive, when you're going to drive it, what size house you're going to live in, how big that house is going to be, and how much electricity you can use. Big Brother has arrived."

Senate majority Democrats passed the bill 29-19; the House passed it 64-31. The bill now goes to the governor for signature.

Sen. Hewitt from Walla Walla is also really upse t with this bill !!!

Looks like just another way to grab some tax revenue from the working man to me. Our Governer is a beaut...

That Bill is completely ridiculous, unobtainable, and dangerous.

"The department of ecology, or board of an authority, shall require renewable permits for the operation of air contaminant sources"

- I guess all citizen of Washington state will have to buy a permit. People are a source of "contaminants" when they breathe (co2) and fart (methane).

Reduce the distance driven by 50%? As populations increase and cities get bigger, commute distances will only increase, and no city in the world has a public transit system that can handle the entire city's population. Ridiculous.

"Carbon dioxide equivalents" means a metric measure used to compare the emissions from various greenhouse gases based upon their global warming potential."

- Yeah, this is a real winner. How are you going to determine the equivalent global warming potential of a substance when no one knows the global warming potential of carbon dioxide? Today there is double the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere than there was 30 years ago. Big deal? No! Today's CO2 level is 30 parts per 100,000. There is no physical possibility that this minute level can affect global climate. That means reducing this level will accomplish absolutely nothing except drain American's bank accounts.

And what happens to all the trees when we stop producing CO2? Trees need that stuff to live! Trees die, and no longer produce oxygen...then all the people die.

Archived