TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Its becoming real......

bigdrawz24

Yes guys I got my VIN today.

I have to say it has seemed like forever and now i have to still wait on the arrival of the GT500. At least it seems more real now and close because i have a VIN now.

VIN: 1ZVHT88S985196448

I believe the build day will be sometime in the second week of April,08. Yes im sooooo excited, :happy feet: :happy feet: and i just got a number, what will I do when the car gets here!!!!!

Question, I have been looking at the time between the build date and the arrival date, it looks to be about 6-8 weeks. Is this true right now, or is it longer or shorter?

Thanks Bruce for the tip about Bob, the guys over at Fairfield are idiots, ill keep you up to date.

BigDrawz

Congrats BigDraw, it wont be long now. Alot of folks here including me had to wait well over a year after deposit to get the car so we can feel your pain. it will be worth it.

Yeah i will keep you updated, and it would be great to meet at our delivery, it might be very close, even the same day.

I would expect they will be available on the same day since they are being built in the same week. I would assume they'd be delivered together. I'll be getting mine at the earliest time I can.

Bruce

That' awesome. Mine is slated for the 7th of April. Maybe we can meet at delivery!!

Keep me posted,

Bruce

Hey Bruce, got a call from bobby today, he says mine is slotted for delivery to the dealer on the 14th of april. Wow thats exciting, faster than i thought.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :drop::drop:

BigDrawz,

I just got off the phone with Creed. He swamped. So I told him I'd relay this message. Our cars are built. For some reason they aren't due in until the 19th???

Bruce

I think you are all in the same boat as me plant is not running this week 3-31 through 4-4 so your car is sitting there done or almost done and not shipping till the following week

Archived