TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT500 1st Annual Reunion!

Guest staff2

Being a 66 Shelby owner and a 07 Wanna be owner ( car still hasn't shown up yet) Why not wait till around March of next year. This way everyone will have their car, well most everyone. And you will have more of them show up. :shift:

You are 100% correct. We are not doing anything until 2007. :)

• 3 weeks later...

OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!! :fan: There's only two things that come from Oklahoma. HA! HA! If there is a first year reunion in Michigan I will be there. That would be great to get as many of these 07 Shelby's back to their originating location, take a tour of the plant, etc.

OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!! :fan: There's only two things that come from Oklahoma. HA! HA!

Hey pony-boy

I have a couple of suggestions for you. First of all, if you don't want to come down to Oklahoma, that's fine. We won't miss you. That just means more track time for me. Secondly, if you're going to insult a group of people to try and get laughs, use the Assyrians. There are none of them left to get offended.

Hey pony-boy

I have a couple of suggestions for you. First of all, if you don't want to come down to Oklahoma, that's fine. We won't miss you. That just means more track time for me. Secondly, if you're going to insult a group of people to try and get laughs, use the Assyrians. There are none of them left to get offended.

Ponyboy, Wow. Sounds like anger managment is in order. If you let an old stupid line get you upset to attack and slander me you have issues that need to be proffesionaly dealt with. As for anyone else that I may have offended, I'm sorry.

OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!! :fan: There's only two things that come from Oklahoma. HA! HA! If there is a first year reunion in Michigan I will be there. That would be great to get as many of these 07 Shelby's back to their originating location, take a tour of the plant, etc.

Oil and short Texans? :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived