TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT500 1st Annual Reunion!

Guest staff2

Guest admin.stangs

The first 2007 Shelby GT500 Annual Reunion will be held at................TULSA, OKLAHOMA in conjunction with the Mid-America 33rd Annual Ford Performance and Shelby Meet! The tentative date is set for June 14th-17th. :happy feet:

If you've been to any previous Tulsa Mid-America meet, then we're certain that you know why this location was chosen. For those of you who have not been there, it can best be described as AWESOME!

What makes Tulsa the prime choice for the 1st Annual Reunion? First, the people at Tulsa are a big family of Ford enthusiasts.. .the kind that you want to hang around with:) Second, Tulsa offers a wide array of events that will keep your brain (and Shelby) starved from boredom.

This past June, there were two whole days of racing at the Hallett Motor Circuit. In addition, there was one day of drag racing at the Tulsa Raceway Park. Finally, there is a swap meet everyday and an all-Ford super car show on Sunday.

At Tulsa, you'll find classic Fords racing on both tracks - from 1960s Cobras to Thunderbolts, Shelby and Boss Mustangs - this place offers everything! If you want to road race your Shelby, 1/4 mile it or just show it off, you will simply love Tulsa.

Click here for June 2006 Tulsa video clips

With that being said, mark your June calendar for the first 2007 Shelby GT500 Reunion. As more details become available, they will be posted in this forum. :bandance:

Now, we realize that not everyone can make Tulsa, so in addition to a reunion, how does a 2007 Shelby GT500 home coming in Dearborn/Flat Rock sound? At this point, a home coming in Dearborn/Flat Rock is just an exploratory question and we are looking for your feedback.

You will soon be able to join the 2007 Shelby GT500 Owner's Association, which will keep owners and enthusiasts up to date with the latest news, offer events and more.

Tulsa or Flat Rock would be great but I think Flat Rock would attract more attention and forme eprsonally it is much closer. I would still travel to Tulsa though.

The first 2007 Shelby GT500 Annual Reunion will be held at................TULSA, OKLAHOMA in conjunction with the Mid-America 33rd Annual Ford Performance and Shelby Meet! The tentative date is set for June 14th-17th. :happy feet:

If you've been to any previous Tulsa Mid-America meet, then we're certain that you know why this location was chosen. For those of you who have not been there, it can best be described as AWESOME!

What makes Tulsa the prime choice for the 1st Annual Reunion? First, the people at Tulsa are real enthusiasts. Second, Tulsa offers a wide array of events that will keep your brain (and Shelby) starved from boredom.

This past June, there were two whole days of racing at the Hallett Motor Circuit. In addition, there was one day of drag racing at the Tulsa Raceway Park. Finally, there is a swap meet everyday and an all-Ford super car show on Sunday.

At Tulsa, you'll find classic Fords racing on both tracks - from 1960s Cobras to Thunderbolts, Shelby and Boss Mustangs - this place offers everything! If you want to road race your Shelby, 1/4 mile it or just show it off, you will simply love Tulsa.

With that being said, mark your calendar for the first 2007 Shelby GT500 Reunion. As more details become available, they will be posted in this forum. :bandance:

Now, we realize that not everyone can make Tulsa, so in addition to a reunion, how does a 2007 Shelby GT500 home coming in Dearborn/Flat Rock sound? At this point, a home coming in Dearborn/Flat Rock is just an exploratory question and we are looking for your feedback.

Next week, you will be able to join the 2007 Shelby GT500 Owner's Association, which will keep owners and enthusiasts up to date with the latest news, offer events and more.

Anyone who can make the trip to Tulsa will not be disappointed. The have what is probably the best Shelby show in the nation. Not just Shelby's either. If Ford made it, you'll find it there. I hope to see lots of you there. I wish I could come to Dearborn as well. Truth of the matter is, I'll have a hard enough time making it to each day of the Tulsa show unless I can get a vacation scheduled that week and I'm only 45 minutes away.

Oh man I got issues now. The Tulsa event is also the site for the Bullitt Nationals which I've been involved in since 2001. We are gathering there for all the same reasons. Now, how to I get my Bullitt there for drag racing AND the Shelby for the road course festivities. I only have a single trailer. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Oh man I got issues now. The Tulsa event is also the site for the Bullitt Nationals which I've been involved in since 2001. We are gathering there for all the same reasons. Now, how to I get my Bullitt there for drag racing AND the Shelby for the road course festivities. I only have a single trailer. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Now that is a quagmire. :doh:

What makes Tulsa the prime choice for the 1st Annual Reunion? First, the people at Tulsa are real enthusiasts. Second, Tulsa offers a wide array of events that will keep your brain (and Shelby) starved from boredom.

With that being said, mark your calendar for the first 2007 Shelby GT500 Reunion. As more details become available, they will be posted in this forum. :bandance:

Next week, you will be able to join the 2007 Shelby GT500 Owner's Association, which will keep owners and enthusiasts up to date with the latest news, offer events and more.

Dearbone put my name down I will be

What makes Tulsa the prime choice for the 1st Annual Reunion? First, the people at Tulsa are a big family of Ford enthusiasts.. .the kind that you want to hang around with:) Second, Tulsa offers a wide array of events that will keep your brain (and Shelby) starved from boredom.

Click here for June 2006 Tulsa video clips

With that being said, mark your June calendar for the first 2007 Shelby GT500 Reunion. As more details become available, they will be posted in this forum. :bandance:

You will soon be able to join the 2007 Shelby GT500 Owner's Association, which will keep owners and enthusiasts up to date with the latest news, offer events and more.

Dearborn/Flatrock for me, even if I don't get my :censored: car by then

Archived