TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Building motor W/novi 2200 IC for shelby GT!!!!

I decieded today that if my zx-6r gets sold tomorrow and my gsxr 1000 goes next week ..i will have the 18000 grand for my new shelby GT build up ....I am gonna pull the complete 850mile drivetrain and start over W/ a aluminum block BILLET 302 stroker with fully done heads and stg 2 blower cams and a NOVI 2200 Inter cooled ..going for 650rwhp on 93 oct....and a little more like 730 on 100 oct..I was gonna leave this car alone but it would be nice to KICK THE SNOT OUT OF GT 500s with a shelby GT

I decieded today that if my zx-6r gets sold tomorrow and my gsxr 1000 goes next week ..i will have the 18000 grand for my new shelby GT build up ....I am gonna pull the complete 850mile drivetrain and start over W/ a aluminum block BILLET 302 stroker with fully done heads and stg 2 blower cams and a NOVI 2200 Inter cooled ..going for 650rwhp on 93 oct....and a little more like 730 on 100 oct..I was gonna leave this car alone but it would be nice to KICK THE SNOT OUT OF GT 500s with a shelby GT

Go for it....make us proud. :shift:

Here is the block i decided on !!!!!!! MMR 4.6 Race 325 Cubic Inch, 5.3 Liter Stroker Mod 1400 (up to 1400HP)

*Brand New FORD RACING BIG BORE ALUMINUM BLOCK, torque plate bored and honed, this is a block designed specifically by ford for 3.700 Bore. THIS IS NOT A TEKSID BLOCK THAT HAS BEEN MACHINED AND SLEEVED, MMR DOES NOT SELL OR RECOMMEND THIS DUE TO HEAD GASKET SEALING ISSUES AND WATER LEAKING BETWEEN THE SLEEVES AND INTO THE OIL!!!

*New 4340 Forged MMR STROKER Crankshaft, includes additional heat treat w/micro polished journals at no extra charge

*New 4340 Manley Pro-series Billet Rods w/ARP 2000 Rod bolts( These US made rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched to bring you the finest I-beam rod available for your 4.6

*New Forged MMR/Manley or Diamond Custom pistons 3.700 Bore size (High or low compression)

*Speed Pro file fit rings (precision file fit to your application, nitrous, blower, turbo or N/A)

*Federal Mogul Competition series heat treated Rod and Main bearings

*ARP main stud kit for maintaining correct cap location under the hardest of loads

*Complete Pro Assembly and Balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available.

Shortblock Options:

Coated Pistons (ceramic dome/teflon skirt) $399.99

Upgrade to MMR block side bolts (recommended for 500+ HP) +$44.99

MMR Street/Racing Oil Pump (highly recommended) + $179.99

Cometic 3.700 Bore Head Gaskets + $249.99

ARP Headstuds +$269.99

MMR windage tray and hardware kit (+15HP) + 129.99

*Due to the custom nature of MMR shortblocks ALL customers paying with a credit card

will be billed when the order is placed (prior to engine assembly and shipping),

All MMR shortblocks are non-refundable regardless if the item has shipped or not.

• 2 years later...

Here is the block i decided on !!!!!!! MMR 4.6 Race 325 Cubic Inch, 5.3 Liter Stroker Mod 1400 (up to 1400HP)

*Brand New FORD RACING BIG BORE ALUMINUM BLOCK, torque plate bored and honed, this is a block designed specifically by ford for 3.700 Bore. THIS IS NOT A TEKSID BLOCK THAT HAS BEEN MACHINED AND SLEEVED, MMR DOES NOT SELL OR RECOMMEND THIS DUE TO HEAD GASKET SEALING ISSUES AND WATER LEAKING BETWEEN THE SLEEVES AND INTO THE OIL!!!

*New 4340 Forged MMR STROKER Crankshaft, includes additional heat treat w/micro polished journals at no extra charge

*New 4340 Manley Pro-series Billet Rods w/ARP 2000 Rod bolts( These US made rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched to bring you the finest I-beam rod available for your 4.6

*New Forged MMR/Manley or Diamond Custom pistons 3.700 Bore size (High or low compression)

*Speed Pro file fit rings (precision file fit to your application, nitrous, blower, turbo or N/A)

*Federal Mogul Competition series heat treated Rod and Main bearings

*ARP main stud kit for maintaining correct cap location under the hardest of loads

*Complete Pro Assembly and Balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available.

Shortblock Options:

Coated Pistons (ceramic dome/teflon skirt) $399.99

Upgrade to MMR block side bolts (recommended for 500+ HP) +$44.99

MMR Street/Racing Oil Pump (highly recommended) + $179.99

Cometic 3.700 Bore Head Gaskets + $249.99

ARP Headstuds +$269.99

MMR windage tray and hardware kit (+15HP) + 129.99

*Due to the custom nature of MMR shortblocks ALL customers paying with a credit card

will be billed when the order is placed (prior to engine assembly and shipping),

All MMR shortblocks are non-refundable regardless if the item has shipped or not.

so, how did the MMR build go :lurk:

He hasn't been back on since August of 08, so who knows...

I just wonder why someone has to come over here to this forum and post a bunch of HATE stuff on every topic? I just don't get it...

I just wonder why someone has to come over here to this forum and post a bunch of HATE stuff on every topic? I just don't get it...

Beats the shit outta me too...But, can't seem to stop it, eh?

Give 'em a screen name and a keyboard, and the world is their pearl.

And, when we ask about all that, all we get are lectures from co-horts and buds about how "honest and forthright" the speaker is on other boards, admitting at the same time that the speaker is a tad rough around the edges, as if this is acceptable to begin with.

Talk is cheap, Carl, typing is even cheaper, and it goes both ways. It starts with "we do it this way", which means to me that the speaker cannot stand alone, on his own two feet. He needs the "we" factor to justify his existence.

Sad, eh?

Beats the shit outta me too...But, can't seem to stop it, eh?

Give 'em a screen name and a keyboard, and the world is their pearl.

And, when we ask about all that, all we get are lectures from co-horts and buds about how "honest and forthright" the speaker is on other boards, admitting at the same time that the speaker is a tad rough around the edges, as if this is acceptable to begin with.

Talk is cheap, Carl, typing is even cheaper, and it goes both ways. It starts with "we do it this way", which means to me that the speaker cannot stand alone, on his own two feet. He needs the "we" factor to justify his existence.

Sad, eh?

Very true Mac....BTW, 30 year retired LEO myself, and you have my respect my friend! I just read your corrected post and can fully appreciate everything you have done to your car and hope that I get to see it and meet you in person someday...Please don't stop posting on here because of a few jerks...the rest of us who have been on here for a while enjoy reading your posts and have missed you...

Carl

Archived