TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello From San Diego

shipmodeler

Hi Y'all,

I am a new member and hope to get to know Y'all and learn alot about customizing my 07 Shelby GT. I Love it as is of course but I hope to add to it over the years and have a very personal (yet totally shelby) automobile. I'm not a Gear head, but I do learn fast. I want do all the work myself...whenever the family or US Navy allow me the time (and money).

All the best,

Stephen Vick

post-19390-1205557021_thumb.jpg

Hi Y'all,

I am a new member and hope to get to know Y'all and learn alot about customizing my 07 Shelby GT. I Love it as is of course but I hope to add to it over the years and have a very personal (yet totally shelby) automobile. I'm not a Gear head, but I do learn fast. I want do all the work myself...whenever the family or US Navy allow me the time (and money).

All the best,

Stephen Vick

Wecome Aboard!!!

I just left San Diego...

Carry On Shipmate, you've now got the (Shelby) Conn.

V/r Jim

CWO2 742X

USN Retired

Hi Y'all,

All the best,

Stephen Vick

Welcome, glad to see another Shelby here! B)

Welcome :)

Stephen welcome to the Team Shelby family.

On April 20th at Knotts Berry Farm will be the annual Fabulous Fords Forever car show. There will be many Shelby Mustangs in attendance that I'm sure you'll get some ideas from besides chatting with the owners.

If you want to enter your Shelby you must register before April 7th at:

http://www.fordcarclubs.org/

They usually have more cars than open spots so if you think you would like to enter your car make sure you register asap.

Steve

Stephen welcome to the Team Shelby family.

On April 20th at Knotts Berry Farm will be the annual Fabulous Fords Forever car show. There will be many Shelby Mustangs in attendance that I'm sure you'll get some ideas from besides chatting with the owners.

If you want to enter your Shelby you must register before April 7th at:

http://www.fordcarclubs.org/

They usually have more cars than open spots so if you think you would like to enter your car make sure you register asap.

Steve

Hi Y'all,

Thank you all for the response, I will look into the fabulous Ford show (if my underway schedule allows). I can't think of a better family activity Fords and a theme park! My Fiancee has a 2006 6 cylinder convertable Mustang, you can say we are a Mustang family. I know her and the kids would love it.

I can see that I am on the right forum, I will be on alot with questions as we modify my Shelby and Aimee's Mustang... Talk with Y'all soon.

Stephen

Hi Y'all,

Thank you all for the response, I will look into the fabulous Ford show (if my underway schedule allows). I can't think of a better family activity Fords and a theme park! My Fiancee has a 2006 6 cylinder convertable Mustang, you can say we are a Mustang family. I know her and the kids would love it.

I can see that I am on the right forum, I will be on alot with questions as we modify my Shelby and Aimee's Mustang... Talk with Y'all soon.

Stephen

What's up with the Y'all?

Are you from Texas too?

R/ J

Hi Y'all,

I live in Clairmont (San Diego) I work at ACU-1 at Coronado Naval Station. I've been in SD since 2000 and plan to retire here. I do come from Texas, I grew up in San Angelo and lived in Dallas until I joined the Navy in 1991. I love Texas, but southern California has such a great "car culture" among other things I love.

I really want to hook up with a local group.

All the best,

Stephen Vick

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Y'all,

I live in Clairmont (San Diego) I work at ACU-1 at Coronado Naval Station. I've been in SD since 2000 and plan to retire here. I do come from Texas, I grew up in San Angelo and lived in Dallas until I joined the Navy in 1991. I love Texas, but southern California has such a great "car culture" among other things I love.

I really want to hook up with a local group.

All the best,

Stephen Vick

I just joined too and am looking to participate a little more these days. Check out San Diego Mustang club for a large group of fellow Mustang gearheads. Check out the Racelegal drags at Qualcomm stadium on select Fridays too.

Looking forward to meeting some SD Mustang Shelby people!

Mark

www.sdmustangclub.com

www.racelegal.com

Hey little brother, you didn't tell me you had a possible delivery date...... can't wait,

De

I don't. Matter of fact, after talking with Gil at Paxton Monday or Tuesday, it may not be until the 12th of Never that I get the darn car back. Jim

Archived