TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S H E L B Y on the GT

mrdci

Does it bother anyone but me that the GT gets the Shelby in the middle and the GT500 gets the little treatment on the side. I know you can move it for about 10 bucks. But the 500 Originally had it int he center and they changed it.

624.jpg

Does it bother anyone but me that the GT gets the Shelby in the middle and the GT500 gets the little treatment on the side. I know you can move it for about 10 bucks. But the 500 Originally had it int he center and they changed it.

624.jpg

For sure & how about the hood pins. All previous Shelby`s had some type of hood pin . I`am a little disappointed with the G.T. 500 now that I`ve seen the Shelby G.T

For sure & how about the hood pins. All previous Shelby`s had some type of hood pin . I`am a little disappointed with the G.T. 500 now that I`ve seen the Shelby G.T

There are No Pins. The S H E L B Y is stuck on with 2-way tape. The OEM lettering DOES fit underneath the Third Brakelight. I bought a new OEM set of letters and I'll be having them installed this week. Photos to follow.

Actually I think that the S H E L B Y Font on the back of the GT Shelby looks too old. Not in theme with the new car.

Guest evilchris

There are No Pins. The S H E L B Y is stuck on with 2-way tape. The OEM lettering DOES fit underneath the Third Brakelight. I bought a new OEM set of letters and I'll be having them installed this week. Photos to follow.

Actually I think that the S H E L B Y Font on the back of the GT Shelby looks too old. Not in theme with the new car.

The letters on the GT-H are punched through. Why would these be any different if they are being applied at the same place?

That's because Shelby Auto. knows how too do cool looking old style looks compared to svt! For ex., The 07 svt shelby is a good start,but I would like to see a "real carroll shelby influenced vehicle"!! I have said all along,I can't wait for the Ford svt team to give next years (possible kr) model to carroll for even more performance,old school looks,lowered stance,better exhaust,tune,smaller pulley,rear gears,etc. for a real shelby IMO!!!:rockon: I sense 600+hp!! :rockon:

624.jpg

That's because the GT-H and Shelby GT are 'real' Shelbys! :hysterical: :wacko:

<hope I don't need to say I'm kidding!>

:tease: :hysterical2:

The letters on the GT-H are punched through. Why would these be any different if they are being applied at the same place?

I was refering to the Shelby GT500, not the Shelby GT-H.

Sorry Jim, I didn't read your Post reply correctly! Yes, hood Pins would have been nice.

Sorry I was referring to the the hood hold down pins & locks

How about some pics of the Malibu?

Is that a Ford?

Ruf:

-Yes that's a Ford camper van.

-The Chevelle is just a plain jane 70 Mailbu >4 door post with a 307. If you double click on the 70 Maliby you'll see my original picture, which is from around 1998.

-It's starting to get some serious rust perferation, which is very annoying, as I have other spending priorities.

Archived