TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Steeda Under Drive Pullies

I am thinking of getting Steeda UDP's on my SGT. My friend got them on his 04 Mach 1 and said they are like night and day. Has anybody installed them or know anything about them. The claim to ad 10rwhp, is this mod worth it? Will I need a retune? Any drawbacks??

Thanks in advance.

Have it on mine and love it. Easy install, but be sure to go ahead and get a new crank bolt in advance. Don't reuse the old one like they say in the instructions. I can tell a difference in HP and gas mileage. Of coincidence, I am having random misfires and my check engine light came on about 2 weeks later. Took it to the stealership this morning and dropped it off. Steeda support is excellent and they told me this problem is completely unrelated and that my problem is a bad alternator which is common on 05 -7 mustangs. Hope this helps.

I am thinking of getting Steeda UDP's on my SGT. My friend got them on his 04 Mach 1 and said they are like night and day. Has anybody installed them or know anything about them. The claim to ad 10rwhp, is this mod worth it? Will I need a retune? Any drawbacks??

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have had these on my car for 2 years. Great bang for the buck. Can be installed without a tune though JDM told me they take this mod into consideration when they create a custom tune.

Michael

Archived