TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FINALLY!!!!!!

Well,

As of March 11, 2008 @ 1:34 pm......My car is @ SAI!

Drove it over from Phoenix, GREAT DRIVE! 4 hours, opened her up on the long straightaways!

CSM # 171

Getting the 40th, with all the power(605), brake, and short shifter upgrades! They told me to expect it to be there 4 weeks!

Let the waiting begin!

I have to say, the Grabber Orange SuperSnake on the showroom floor looks SICK!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking about getting an G.O now just to convert it to the SS!

JW

Well,

Drove it over from Phoenix, GREAT DRIVE! 4 hours, opened her up on the long straightaways!

CSM # 171

Getting the 40th, with all the power(605), brake, and short shifter upgrades! They told me to expect it to be there 4 weeks!

Let the waiting begin!

I have to say, the Grabber Orange SuperSnake on the showroom floor looks SICK!!!!!!!!!

JW

Let the waiting begin. Your here with folks that understand. That are doing a great job on building these cars, maybe it wont take as long.

michael morris

Well,

CSM # 171

Let the waiting begin!

JW

JW,

Congrats. You are not going to believe your car when you get it. :-)

Archived