TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Indy Shelby

Indy Shelby

How was your experience with Burd Ford??? and did you have to pay an ADM???

Burd Ford was great.... They were the only dealer that got back with me... Pretty much told me truth about everthing... ADM?-no

That's awesome! Mines just like it. It's at the train yard now. I'll be picking it up next Saturday. Enjoy!

I know you will love it! It`s fast! The onlything that i did not like, are the Lemans stripes... They should have painted them on... Not a sticker or whatever you call it. I have air-bubbles under one of them. That is the only thing that i did not like! Thanks for the e-mail... seeya

Nice car...... hopefully my daughter can soon pose with me holding the keys to mine ! Congrats!

Thanks! She liked it! She thought it was funny when we went by the track that Saturday before the Brickyard 400.. Everyone kept yelling nice car! Someone thought it was a Fordgt though... Then someone said no that`s a Cobra! I guess they were both wrong... Everyone loved it though! seeya

Burd Ford was great.... They were the only dealer that got back with me... Pretty much told me truth about everthing... ADM?-no

I know you will love it! It`s fast! The onlything that i did not like, are the Lemans stripes... They should have painted them on... Not a sticker or whatever you call it. I have air-bubbles under one of them. That is the only thing that i did not like! Thanks for the e-mail... seeya

Thanks! She liked it! She thought it was funny when we went by the track that Saturday before the Brickyard 400.. Everyone kept yelling nice car! Someone thought it was a Fordgt though... Then someone said no that`s a Cobra! I guess they were both wrong... Everyone loved it though! seeya

Congrats, can you reccommend someone at Burd??? That's strange when I called them they told me all of theres were sold for 15K over MSRP :shrug:

Can you say who you dealt with or is it top secret???

Can`t say, i don`t know if he wants his name on here. By the way did you try Kenny Vice Ford in Ladoga, I was number 1 on the list. No one called them... Did`nt stay with them because they would not give me a price.... As far as i know i am still number 1 on the list.... Might want to call them.... I think everyone thinks they just sell trucks, but they said that they were going to get 1... It`s just an idea....

Congrats. and nice pics.

Thanks my daughter likes it... I just took two kids (21) year olds for a ride... They loved it! Broke the tires loose in every gear... Except 6th it`s a really fast car! They took pictures of it on their cellphone... Remindes me of when i was a teenager...

Can`t say, i don`t know if he wants his name on here. By the way did you try Kenny Vice Ford in Ladoga, I was number 1 on the list. No one called them... Did`nt stay with them because they would not give me a price.... As far as i know i am still number 1 on the list.... Might want to call them.... I think everyone thinks they just sell trucks, but they said that they were going to get 1... It`s just an idea....

Thanks my daughter likes it... I just took two kids (21) year olds for a ride... They loved it! Broke the tires loose in every gear... Except 6th it`s a really fast car! They took pictures of it on their cellphone... Remindes me of when i was a teenager...

If you like you could PM me or Not if you would rather not, Kenny Vice is mostly trucks, I thought, I had a good salemen for years but he moved on and so everyone just wants to give you the run around now....I'm not even in any hurry...next spring would work for me....I have a red mach 1 and would like to get an alloy vert, we seen one at Andy Mohr and it was sweet....congrats again on the car and if your a southsider maybe I'll see it running around.

If you like you could PM me or Not if you would rather not, Kenny Vice is mostly trucks, I thought, I had a good salemen for years but he moved on and so everyone just wants to give you the run around now....I'm not even in any hurry...next spring would work for me....I have a red mach 1 and would like to get an alloy vert, we seen one at Andy Mohr and it was sweet....congrats again on the car and if your a southsider maybe I'll see it running around.

I was just on the south side around 7:00 p.m. Just about got a ticket! I`t been some time sence i was on the south side. I`m 38 really too old to be out there with the kids. But it brought back memories of when i was 18-25. Did`nt even know if anyone went to s side anymore. Plainfield was big when i was 18... I`m glad to see some real cars come back! I think this might be the last time for them. When i was kid growing up, i use to hear muscle cars raceing down the streets. That is my love fast American cars! G.M. Ford,or Dodge (Chrysler) But i think Ford has the best car out there by far... Don`t know how the P.M. works yet... New to this site....

I was just on the south side around 7:00 p.m. Just about got a ticket! I`t been some time sence i was on the south side. I`m 38 really too old to be out there with the kids. But it brought back memories of when i was 18-25. Did`nt even know if anyone went to s side anymore. Plainfield was big when i was 18... I`m glad to see some real cars come back! I think this might be the last time for them. When i was kid growing up, i use to hear muscle cars raceing down the streets. That is my love fast American cars! G.M. Ford,or Dodge (Chrysler) But i think Ford has the best car out there by far... Don`t know how the P.M. works yet... New to this site....

PM is easy, just click on my user name and it has an option of sending a private message, how many ricers did you see on the southside :hysterical: ..everytime I drive the Mach around every teenager in a honda want to race me.. :wacko: got to thinking if your new to the site you might not be able to PM for awhile...I don't know why...

PM is easy, just click on my user name and it has an option of sending a private message, how many ricers did you see on the southside :hysterical: ..everytime I drive the Mach around every teenager in a honda want to race me.. :wacko: got to thinking if your new to the site you might not be able to PM for awhile...I don't know why...

I saw one, but it was on 465 as i was going home... He tryed to get me to run him. Did`nt work! It would`nt have been a race... He did give me the thumbs up, at the light when he saw me on 36.

I'm on the list at Burd too. They seem to have their stuff together. If you call and ask them about the GT500 they will put you intouch with one guy that they have dedicated as their GT500 guy. I went in and met him and he is in the local clubs and the SVT rep etc. He's not just a guy that pulled the long straw and gets to sell the car....that being said their list is long but they are rolling it over to the 08 model and they are hoping for additional allocation at some point because they are moving to a new building. I'm hooping they do get some and some folks on the list got their car elsewhere byt hat time - I think they said they had 7 coming and went through 9 names on the list - I'm 12 or 13.

I'm on the list at Burd too. They seem to have their stuff together. If you call and ask them about the GT500 they will put you intouch with one guy that they have dedicated as their GT500 guy. I went in and met him and he is in the local clubs and the SVT rep etc. He's not just a guy that pulled the long straw and gets to sell the car....that being said their list is long but they are rolling it over to the 08 model and they are hoping for additional allocation at some point because they are moving to a new building. I'm hooping they do get some and some folks on the list got their car elsewhere byt hat time - I think they said they had 7 coming and went through 9 names on the list - I'm 12 or 13.

wasn't roy was it???

Yes, you are talking to the right guy. He is the only one that is selling them at Burd... They still don`t know how many they are going to get, but like you said the new store is supost to open i think in Oct.. I think that is what they said. He said they might get some from Ford for a promo.... Seven is what they told me... They are trying for more from other dealers... Yes he is in local club. The SVT rep looked over my car the day i bought it. Still can`t say his name, but that is him... Good Luck! P.S. They also sold 2 FordGTs

wasn't roy was it???

No, you can ask the other guy. He knows who it is... But i still can`t tell. Like i said, i don`t know if he would want me to put his name on here....

watch out, it looks like both of your kids have that this is going to be my car when I turn 16 look.

Well the boy is my daughters half brother. He is 16 now and wants my 96 Cobra! told him no, If i sold it to him he would kill him self in it! He wanted to drive the Shelby though... My daughter gets the Shelby when i die....

Archived