TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY, VEGAS

jonray265

HI

Just got back from Shelby Vegas, GREAT TOUR !!!!!!

Be on time 10:30 only one tour a day

Don't use Map Quest, take freeway Use I-15 exit 54 about 10mi from Vegas

Will be SHELBY coffee shop soon.

Only one type Hertz T shirt, three sizes

The tour was excellent you see Cobras being made than you go to main plant, at time of tour thay had one KR being fitted plus 10 blue GTs beeing transformed to Shelbys. MAGIC

Talked with a tec on problem with HERTZ stripes, NO Solution, just clean, or replace. (great guy)

Jon

CSM198

We went on the special "Addriene Gets Engaged" tour the beginning of March. She had no idea it was going to happen then.

Yall were on the Tour with my FRIEND Oz Lamonds. Did you get to meet him. I sure hope so. Oz is going to send me some pics of the "action" between Adrienne and her BEAU.

michael morris

Don't recognize the name Mike. Can you PM a pic?

I have about five seconds of video. It's a small hand-held Sony. Not only was it off with the lens cover on, I removed the battery and stuck it in my pocket.

Great employee that she is, what does she say just after getting engaged? NO VIDEO. We signed the wall in a pretty easy to find location too.

Don't recognize the name Mike. Can you PM a pic?

I have about five seconds of video. It's a small hand-held Sony. Not only was it off with the lens cover on, I removed the battery and stuck it in my pocket.

Great employee that she is, what does she say just after getting engaged? NO VIDEO. We signed the wall in a pretty easy to find location too.

Oz did the same thing. His wife told him he couldnt, but he said give me the camera. So he got a few pics. I will email him tonight and see if he has them yet.

michael morris

I emailed Adrienne a link to this page, maybe she will say something about the day for us.

michael morris

Hello you guys! :) If you were there that day, We (myself and my soon to be husband) Thank you for sharing in our special day! :) The proposal was very unexpected and he did catch me very much off-guard. It was just icing on the cake to have Mr. Lamonds there (a VIP in my book) and everyone else on the tour there to witness what was already a special day for me.

Poor guy, he was shaking so bad when he actually got down on his knee to propose-it was single handedly one of the most amazing experiences of my life!

I saw above someone actually quoted me as saying "no seriously guys, NO PICTURES BAC HERE IN THE SHOP"!! Yes, thats me--always true to shelby 110%. I know some took pictures and we would love to see them if you have them. You can email them to me if you have my email, if not-I will post it.

Again, thank you so much! The ring is beautiful.. the planning has started.. The date, June 28th is set (Sounds quick huh-- thats what happens when you Marry into the military!) :) We are excited!!!

Thanks again!

Hello YA'LL! :) If you were there that day, We (myself and my soon to be husband) Thank you for sharing in our special day! :) The proposal was very unexpected and he did catch me very much off-guard. It was just icing on the cake to have Mr. Lamonds there (a VIP in my book) and everyone else on the tour there to witness what was already a special day for me.

Poor guy, he was shaking so bad when he actually got down on his knee to propose-it was single handedly one of the most amazing experiences of my life!

I saw above someone actually quoted me as saying "no seriously guys, NO PICTURES BAC HERE IN THE SHOP"!! Yes, thats me--always true to shelby 110%. I know some took pictures and we would love to see them if you have them. You can email them to me if you have my email, if not-I will post it.

Again, thank you so much! The ring is beautiful.. the planning has started.. The date, June 28th is set (Sounds quick huh-- thats what happens when you Marry into the military!) :) We are excited!!!

Thanks again!

Nice First post Adrienne. I fixed your post for you. When your posting in a thread with me you have to talk southern so that I can understand you. So I took out the YOU GUYS and added YA'LL. Now I can understand what you are saying :happy feet: :hysterical2:

Congrats and Good Luck. Its the best thing that every happened to me ( Me and Brandi getting married, not you getting engaged :hysterical2: )

michael morris ( Adriennes #1 Fan)

Adrienne,

Congratulations! My wife and I have been married 29 years (married at age 19) and she has been the best thing in my life. We will see you on April 1st to pick-up 07XL0257... Again, congratulations and good luck.

Stuart

Adrienne,

Congratulations! My wife and I have been married 29 years (married at age 19) and she has been the best thing in my life. We will see you on April 1st to pick-up 07XL0257... Again, congratulations and good luck.

Stuart

Thank you! Things are moving really quickly for this wedding-but we can't wait! :) Deployment is very near for us (potential deployment in January 09) so we just really want to get it done and spend sometime together with us and my two boys! :)

Michael--Thank you for fixing my first post-- I will try to remember my "ya'lls" :)

Stuart-- When your car is completed I look forward to meeting you! I am having a grand time delivering these cars and meeting everyone! :happy feet:

Thank you! Things are moving really quickly for this wedding-but we can't wait! :) Deployment is very near for us (potential deployment in January 09) so we just really want to get it done and spend sometime together with us and my two boys! :)

Michael--Thank you for fixing my first post-- I will try to remember my "ya'lls" :)

Stuart-- When your car is completed I look forward to meeting you! I am having a grand time delivering these cars and meeting everyone! :happy feet:

Adrienne,

Tell your fiance thanks for his service and thank you for your service/support. Strong military spouses are what makes the difference. I'm ex USAF and when I deployed my wife and other spouses made our lives bearable. God's speed and good luck. See you on April 1st. Regards.

Stuart

You think Michael only understanding y'all is bad. When we picked up Peaches* his dad had to come out and "see the Yankees" :D

Speaking of which, any minute now Peaches should be coming home topless.

*Peaches is our '08 Vista SGT 'vert we bought from MM

You think Michael only understanding y'all is bad. When we picked up Peaches* his dad had to come out and "see the Yankees" :D

Speaking of which, any minute now Peaches should be coming home topless.

*Peaches is our '08 Vista SGT 'vert we bought from MM

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! I was laughing so hard when I read "peaches" for a minute there I thought it was your DOG! LOL :hysterical2:

Adrianne-if you send me your e-mail i will send oyu a couple of pics of your engagement. They came out well, even though I had to quick open the camera-since I WAS trying to listen to you and not take any!!! If you do not want to post your e-mail here publicly, you can send it to me-herpony68@yahoo.com

I can snail mail you a disc too so you can print them at highest quality if you want to reprint!

I need to speak to you guys about the supercharger and other stuff for "peaches" my '08 SGT too!

PS-Hi Michael! Had Peaches out today totally topless-us northerners are finally thawing out for spring!

Congratulations Adrianne !!!

I couldn't be happier for such a great person I have been privileged to know. You have made all my experiences at SAI more memorable then I ever imagined. I wish you and your soon to be new family the Very Best. John Strauss

Congratulations Adrianne !!!

I couldn't be happier for such a great person I have been privileged to know. You have made all my experiences at SAI more memorable then I ever imagined. I wish you and your soon to be new family the Very Best. John Strauss

Thank you!! :) Trust me, the privilege is all mine.. To know all of you! :) You guys make working at Shelby such a great experience.. :)

It was funny--a side note the the "Adrienne gets engaged" tour.. I remember a woman in the group actually asking.. "Does this happen on all the tours".. HAHAHA, I thought that was funny! :hysterical2:

Adrianne-if you send me your e-mail i will send oyu a couple of pics of your engagement. They came out well, even though I had to quick open the camera-since I WAS trying to listen to you and not take any!!! If you do not want to post your e-mail here publicly, you can send it to me-herpony68@yahoo.com

I can snail mail you a disc too so you can print them at highest quality if you want to reprint!

I need to speak to you guys about the supercharger and other stuff for "peaches" my '08 SGT too!

PS-Hi Michael! Had Peaches out today totally topless-us northerners are finally thawing out for spring!

Hey H, Glad to see you on. I hope you had a good time in VEGAS! I love to know Peaches is out and TOPLESS :dance:

michael morris

Thank you!! :) Trust me, the privilege is all mine.. To know all of you! :) You guys make working at Shelby such a great experience.. :)

It was funny--a side note the the "Adrienne gets engaged" tour.. I remember a woman in the group actually asking.. "Does this happen on all the tours".. HAHAHA, I thought that was funny! :hysterical2:

That was me that asked that! what a great day to take the tour-I was kidding ofcourse!! I just sent adrienne the pics I took of them too! So funny we were on the tour together! but yes, I was the one that asked that!

Congrats Adrienne! You have been so helpful with my 40th #124 (thanks for putting up with all my dumb questions) and I look forward to meeting you when I pick it up.

Tim

Congrats Adrienne! You have been so helpful with my 40th #124 (thanks for putting up with all my dumb questions) and I look forward to meeting you when I pick it up.

Tim

No problem! :) Everyone has questions--and I am happy to help! :)

Happy Monday ya'll (Michael---How was that?? Was that a good "ya'll" ??) hahahaha :hysterical2:

No problem! :) Everyone has questions--and I am happy to help! :)

Happy Monday ya'll (Michael---How was that?? Was that a good "ya'll" ??) hahahaha :hysterical2:

Hey Adrienne -

Any update on my 07XL0078? Any chance you might squeak it out this week? I understand you already spoke with Roy at MultiBiz Transport. I'm hoping this week. I need my therapy back...

Hey Adrienne -

Any update on my 07XL0078? Any chance you might squeak it out this week? I understand you already spoke with Roy at MultiBiz Transport. I'm hoping this week. I need my therapy back...

We are doing our very best! I know you have been in touch with Bud--we will get it out as soon as we can!

Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...
That was me that asked that! what a great day to take the tour-I was kidding ofcourse!! I just sent adrienne the pics I took of them too! So funny we were on the tour together! but yes, I was the one that asked that!

Hey guys, I went on the tour today and Adrienne was great! The tour is awesome...YOU got to do it. There are a new Super Snake getting loaded on the truck, off to a new owner.

After I met Adrienne, she went back to her desk and brought back my GT-H Registration Packet...Woo Hoo!!! I now have all the paper work for my #298!!! :yahoo:

Good luck finding a spot on the wall to sign.....tip, ask for the ladder! There is more room above the "normal" reach. :dance:

Then over to the Shelby Cafe....good burgers, onion rings and Root beer float!

Randy

I will be going to Vegas on May 14 2008 for my birthday. I plan on doing the tour on Friday May 16. Anyone going? Maybe we can meet. Any suggestions or advice? I understand the tour is 10:30 sharp.

How long of a drive from the Monte Carlo?

I will be going to Vegas on May 14 2008 for my birthday. I plan on doing the tour on Friday May 16. Anyone going? Maybe we can meet. Any suggestions or advice? I understand the tour is 10:30 sharp.

How long of a drive from the Monte Carlo?

The HQ is about 20-30 minutes north on I-15. Easy drive.

Get there early around 10:10 to 10:15 so you can tour the museum cars and take some pics. The tour start right on time at 10:30am. The Shelby Cafe is good for a juicy burger and Fries or Onion Rings.

Happy Birthday and enjoy!

Randy

The HQ is about 20-30 minutes north on I-15. Easy drive.

Get there early around 10:10 to 10:15 so you can tour the museum cars and take some pics. The tour start right on time at 10:30am. The Shelby Cafe is good for a juicy burger and Fries or Onion Rings.

Happy Birthday and enjoy!

Randy

Randy it was my pleasure! :) Nice to meet you also! Thanks for the Kudos!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived