TEAM SHELBY FORUM

23rd Annual Fabulous Fords Forever car Show!!!!

ShelbySteve

Hey all GT500 owners in SOCAL, The 23rd Annual Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knotts Berry farm is Sunday April 20, 2008. I went last year and it was a blast. There where 22 Shelby GT500's there not to mention 2,000 other mustangs. I am sure that number will increase this year. We are planning to meet at Galpin Auto Sports on Roscoe and the 405 at 7AM to drive down to the show together. We will leave by 7:30 AM. Hope you can make it.

Go to: www.fordcarclubs.org for more info

Any questions call me at 805-501-8244

ShelbySteve

post-8657-1205249086_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1205249105_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1205249086_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1205249105_thumb.jpg

Hey all GT500 owners in SOCAL, The 23rd Annual Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knotts Berry farm is Sunday April 20, 2008. I went last year and it was a blast. There where 22 Shelby GT500's there not to mention 2,000 other mustangs. I am sure that number will increase this year. We are planning a gathering location --yet to be determined--, in the San Fernando Valley to drive down to the show together. You have to sign up ,and get your $35.00 entry in on or before April 7. Go to: www.fordcarclubs.org

down load the pdf application and get it in soon. Any questions call me at 805-501-8244 otherwise check this forum for updates and where we plan to meet for the drive down that morning. here are some pictures from last year.

ShelbySteve

....ummm, Shelby GT and CS 6/8 owners aren't invited. :hysterical2:

Just giving you a hard time. I'll be at Knott's.

Hey all GT500 owners in SOCAL, The 23rd Annual Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knotts Berry farm is Sunday April 20, 2008. I went last year and it was a blast. There where 22 Shelby GT500's there not to mention 2,000 other mustangs. I am sure that number will increase this year. We are planning a gathering location --yet to be determined--, in the San Fernando Valley to drive down to the show together. You have to sign up ,and get your $35.00 entry in on or before April 7. Go to: www.fordcarclubs.org

down load the pdf application and get it in soon. Any questions call me at 805-501-8244 otherwise check this forum for updates and where we plan to meet for the drive down that morning. here are some pictures from last year.

ShelbySteve

Am I seeing the pics correctly? SoCal and NO verts to be seen???!!!

Hey,

I am planning to be there.

There is a huge cruise on Saturday from Nor Cal sponsored by Nitto and CA-Mustangs.com. They expect 70+ Mustangs - a mile of mustangs on I-5!

Let me see if I can get them to imitate the Shelby Run speeds :hysterical2:

Sharon and Robert - it will be great to see you there!

Michael

Hey,

I am planning to be there.

There is a huge cruise on Saturday from Nor Cal sponsored by Nitto and CA-Mustangs.com. They expect 70+ Mustangs - a mile of mustangs on I-5!

Let me see if I can get them to imitate the Shelby Run speeds :hysterical2:

Sharon and Robert - it will be great to see you there!

Michael

Michael

I went last year and if you go with Craig and the crew you will be able to use all the power you got fore sure.

I am sure sorry that I wont be able to go this year it is a fun show and Ca-Mustangs is a good bunch of folks to hang with.

The cruise to Knotts is a blast bring you're GPS so you can find the hotel.

Art

• 2 weeks later...

ShelbySteve

Here is an update on the drive to Knotts on Sunday Morning April 20,2008. We are going to meet at GAS , (Galpin Auto Sports) which is just East off the 405 at Roscoe in the San Fernando Valley. We are planning to meet at 7AM, and then be out by 7:30 to drive down to the show. We will have breakfast at Knotts. The gates close at 10:00 at Knotts so we have to stay on this schedule. See you there.

ShelbySteve

post-8657-1206201443_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1206201443_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Here is an update on the drive to Knotts on Sunday Morning April 20,2008. We are going to meet at GAS , (Galpin Auto Sports) which is just East off the 405 at Roscoe in the San Fernando Valley. We are planning to meet at 7AM, and then be out by 7:30 to drive down to the show. We will have breakfast at Knotts. The gates close at 10:00 at Knotts so we have to stay on this schedule. See you there.

ShelbySteve

Enis (Son of GT) and I were at Bobs Big Boy friday night. We have decided that we are going to meet a GAS(Galpin Auto Sports) at 7AM. Hope to see everybody there. If you can't make it there see you a Knotts.

Shelby Steve

ShelbySteve and Son of GT at Bobs

post-8657-1208135900_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1208135900_thumb.jpg

Hey all GT500 owners in SOCAL, The 23rd Annual Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knotts Berry farm is Sunday April 20, 2008. I went last year and it was a blast. There where 22 Shelby GT500's there not to mention 2,000 other mustangs. I am sure that number will increase this year. We are planning to meet at Galpin Auto Sports on Roscoe and the 405 at 7AM to drive down to the show together. We will leave by 7:30 AM. Hope you can make it.

Go to: www.fordcarclubs.org for more info

Any questions call me at 805-501-8244

ShelbySteve

Here are a couple of pictures of todays car show at Knotts Berry Farm. Hundreds of mustangs every year and color you could imagine. Over 40 GT500s and 20 or so Shelby GTs. Had a great day.

post-8657-1208749350_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1208749367_thumb.jpg

Hey there,

If ya missed this show - you missed a great one. If I remember right, there were 1800 cars in attendance - 1004 of them were Mustangs (well, 1003 - one of them had an accident on the way to the show at about 5:30 yesterday morning).

Was a GREAT show for sure - as it always is. A HUGE thank you to the supporting vendors like Shelby who help make this event the success that it is.

Page

If ya missed this show - you missed a great one. If I remember right, there were 1800 cars in attendance - 1004 of them were Mustangs (well, 1003 - one of them had an accident on the way to the show at about 5:30 yesterday morning).

To anyone that hasn't gone to this show recently you really need to go. It's been several years since I've attended the show and after attending this years show all I can say is WOW!!!!

I've never seen this many Mustangs in one spot anywhere and after you get your fill of Mustangs you can trek on over to dozens of Broncos, T-birds, Pintos, SHO's, Lincolns, Mercs and on and on.

I took a few pics that I'll post later but it was so crowded that I gave up on taking additional pics.

Steve

Archived