TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who has been in or bought 06H185

dh777

Rent 06H185 in Hawaii in December 2006. Had a nice ride around the island at sunrise with no traffic.It was a great ride. Especially when I was first able to get on it a little about 5am when there was no traffic (traffic is terriable in Honolulu). A Vet pulled up and wanted to race, I just let him go. No need to ruin a great vacation Later had a terrible ride - took 2 hours to go less the 15 mile to get to the U2 show. Should have just walked. The Hertz people really seemed to look out after these when I was there. They had very thorough inspections.

• 7 years later...

My name is Roger, I'm the new proud owner of 06H185. I just took a flight up to the state of Washington this past weekend purchased it and drove it back to its new home in here in Northern California. My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful drive back, talked to many people that had a lot of questions about the GT-H. It is a beautiful car, just turned 14,300 miles. Bought it with many articles, Shelby signed visor and model with certificates, GT-H posters, shirt and hat.

My name is Roger, I'm the new proud owner of 06H185. I just took a flight up to the state of Washington this past weekend purchased it and drove it back to its new home in here in Northern California. My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful drive back, talked to many people that had a lot of questions about the GT-H. It is a beautiful car, just turned 14,300 miles. Bought it with many articles, Shelby signed visor and model with certificates, GT-H posters, shirt and hat.

Congrats Roger and welcome to Team Shelby.

Below is a link to the ebay ad for this GTH from earlier this year.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Ford-Mustang-GT-Hertz-Shelby-/151586333291?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&forcerrptr=true&hash=item234b3fe26b&item=151586333291&nma=true&si=se1vc6tvmBJA903xvzxZuQsM66g%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Steve

Here is GT-H 06H185 and 06H186 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort when we had it on December 10, 2006. I really loved that car, it was my first experience with a Shelby which of course lead to more. I really wanted to buy that car when it was for sale but could make it happen. Maybe someday down the road if you ever think about selling it, please know that I would like a chance at it.

Have Fun!

DeWayne

dhigh@flash.net

post-17244-0-89531300-1432733872_thumb.jpg

Here is GT-H 06H185 and 06H186 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort when we had it on December 10, 2006. I really loved that car, it was my first experience with a Shelby which of course lead to more. I really wanted to buy that car when it was for sale but could make it happen. Maybe someday down the road if you ever think about selling it, please know that I would like a chance at it.

Have Fun!

DeWayne

dhigh@flash.net

attachicon.gifgth 2.jpg

Thanks DeWayne,

It definitely is a beautiful car. The gentleman that owned the car took extremely good care of it. I actually bought the car sight unseen and was very pleased to see it was better than advertised. I have had many beautiful cars over the years. This is my first Shelby. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Thanks DeWayne,

It definitely is a beautiful car. The gentleman that owned the car took extremely good care of it. I actually bought the car sight unseen and was very pleased to see it was better than advertised. I have had many beautiful cars over the years. This is my first Shelby. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I bought a car car once sight unseen and swore I would never do that again. That was one of the major reasons I did not buy this one. Good to hear it was better than advertised.

Have Fun!

DeWayne

dhigh@flash.net

attachicon.gifgth 2.jpg

Congratulations.

I own 06H0186 in the picture. Purchased it back in July 2014

Ralph

rhood41@hotmail.com

Welcome to TS. Check out the Pacific Coast Region: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/forum/96-pacific-coast/ section as there are many events in Cali.

Congrats and welcome to the TS community Roger.

Like Harald mentioned, check out the Pacific Region thread as it's the most active in the nation

Motor on,

Tom

Archived