TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Dyno Numbers

I went and did my first dyno test and I am happy. I did not do a dyno before I did my mods. But I feel that everything that was done is in the ball park. I have done a new tune,elbo and underdrive pullies. This was done on a Mustang dyno. I know some may thing those numbers are a little low but to me they are close to what I feel.

Now I can go the way I want and hope to get to my 300 mark. All so remember each car is different. I only have 1500 miles on it too.

283.5 RWHP

301.5 ft.lb

I went and did my first dyno test and I am happy. I did not do a dyno before I did my mods. But I feel that everything that was done is in the ball park. I have done a new tune,elbo and underdrive pullies. This was done on a Mustang dyno. I know some may thing those numbers are a little low but to me they are close to what I feel.

Now I can go the way I want and hope to get to my 300 mark. All so remember each car is different. I only have 1500 miles on it too.

283.5 RWHP

301.5 ft.lb

Those are about what I would expect. The UDP doesn't give as much of a torque boost, but you can see a 7-8 HP gain.

Thanks for that info. I have stock tune and the Steeda UDP and this will likely be the setup I have when I get my dyno done this spring/summer. I'll post here when I get it done too. Do you have a sheet you can upload so we can see the curvies?

283.5 RWHP

301.5 ft.lb

Nice. If you did that well on a Mustang dyno, it would probably be quite a bit higher on a Dynojet. I had my 93 Fox body with a vortech on both types doing cals and it seems to me the Mustang dyno is lower, but more accurate. The Dynojet seemed to be generally higher and with more variation. Nice car anyway, good for you.

Archived