TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Shelby GT cost ????

1970boss302

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats what the dealer told me yesterday :headspin:

....and you can get a convertible to boot. And more color choices. Not that I thought about these things...but you could have a fully loaded, blown vert for about $38k (+ or - depending on if you wanted FRPP handling packs, etc) , your color choice, but no Shelby badge. ;)

By the way---Are you changing your mind, MM1?

Fordsalesguy,

Can you verify that if I place an order before the option list is finalized that I will be able to add the promised options (hood, brakes, etc.) or is it not possible after the car is ordered? If this has been answered already, I missed it and I apologize. How will I order the options later if I order the car sooner? Thanks.

I ordered my GT500 as white/blue stripes. After 3 months waiting I changed the color to Alloy/overtop stripe delete and cancel the sirius radio. I got what I wanted, but that is because I made the changes before I had the VIN( before the VIN was issued). I don't know for sure if you can change after you get your VIN.

I ordered my GT500 as white/blue stripes. After 3 months waiting I changed the color to Alloy/overtop stripe delete and cancel the sirius radio. I got what I wanted, but that is because I made the changes before I had the VIN( before the VIN was issued). I don't know for sure if you can change after you get your VIN.

You can make changes to your order up untill the status report says "Locked in". Once it says that, your all done making any changes !

By the way, guys--and gals-- I started a sticky FAQ pinned to this Shelby-GT forum. As the info on the cars you are ordering becomes available, and is relevant, please post to the Q&A sticky and I will consolidate into one single FAQ. I would appreciate it and other enthusiasts will, too. And hopefully we won't have too many repeat threads circling around here!!! Thanks again! :beerchug:

Archived