TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Snake in town.....

toneman55

:happy feet: :happy feet: Just picked up my dream. It's red with black stripes. Paid MSRP of $46,880.00. Bought the extended warranty and Lo-Jack, with the discount from AAA it basically comes free.

VIN is 1ZVHT88S485139752 so it sat at the dealer for awhile. It actually was at Claremont Ford...they were bought by Clippinger so the car sat in Claremont then was trucked to West Covina. They originally had the price at $77,500.00!!!! I walked in several times and the price kept on dropping. Each time they didn't meet my offer I walked out. Was at Winternational drag races and received a call from the GM...they dropped the price and made a deal over the phone...Had the windows tinted...20%.

Glad to be a part of the group.....will post pictures soon :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Waited till they dropped from a 30k ADM to MSRP?!?!

Balls of steel my man...balls of steel! :superhero:

Congrats and cant wait to see the pics!!! Don't get alot of pics with the red and black combo yet!!

:happy feet:

:happy feet: :happy feet: Just picked up my dream. It's red with black stripes. Paid MSRP of $46,880.00. Bought the extended warranty and Lo-Jack, with the discount from AAA it basically comes free.

VIN is 1ZVHT88S485139752 so it sat at the dealer for awhile. It actually was at Claremont Ford...they were bought by Clippinger so the car sat in Claremont then was trucked to West Covina. They originally had the price at $77,500.00!!!! I walked in several times and the price kept on dropping. Each time they didn't meet my offer I walked out. Was at Winternational drag races and received a call from the GM...they dopped the price and made a deal over the phone...Had the windows tinted...20%.

Glad to be a part of the group.....will post pictures soon :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

What town in Southern California are you actually from?...I was born & raised in Upland, CA...Welcome to the club...I really miss the Winternationals!!!

How many miles on it now? What did you first gas fillup cost you?

CaptDave

Well as of this morning I have 467 miles, there were 7 miles when I brought her home on 2/22/2008. First fill up cost $40.80 The window sticker says avg. 14mpg....more like 10.4...oh well still beats my motor home!! and goes alot faster!!! Will post pictures soon.:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

What town in Southern California are you actually from?...I was born & raised in Upland, CA...Welcome to the club...I really miss the Winternationals!!!

I live in West Covina. Have family and friends in Upland. Yea I had'nt been to Winternationalsl in 15 years!! Those TF's and Funny Cars are outragous.

Congrats on the car & msrp.

if your real careful & do not engage the s/c (as hard as that is) you can get upto 23 mpg on the highway at 75mph... at least I have been able too. :speedie:

Most of my rides have been around town. I need to reset the computer and and drive it some distance to really get an accurate reading. 75....this car is yawing at 75...guess I just have to train my foot to feather the pedal. :superhero::superhero:

Congrats on getting the car as well as grinding the dealer down to your terms; nice work. Now that you have it, be sure to sign up for Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's next month. The signup deadline is approaching fast so be sure to check out www.fabulousfordsforever.com to download the application form.

Welcome to the family of Shelby owners, we're worldwide and growing everyday!

"There's nothing like a Shelby!"

Archived