TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First 2008 GT500KR to a Team Shelby member!!!

Joe G

Guys, just to make sure there is no confusion. Robert is paying for it, At shelby we have the right to by cars, we go thru dealers like everyone, depending on the car or truck, we can get one of the plans, but the KR is not eligible. for ovious reasons

The dealers do charge us Msrp most times and sometimes more, so the best deal we can get sometimes on a car like this is MSRP, if we are lucky. Every dealer is differerent. I did pay over MSRP for my orange Shelby GT-C

Amy

Amy

I wouldnt charge you over MSRP Miss Amy. ;) B) :rockon: Just let me know what you want!! :happy feet:

michael morris

Hey Mike..... I think u got somethin' on your nose!!!! :tease:

Congrats on getting the car I think it is awesome news however if you get a super low csm. serial# we will know it was a set up, ha ha, seriously enjoy the car and keep us posted on the build process, this will be an amazing car I'm sure the quality control will be in overdrive and the overall quality of the build will be stellar. What color are you getting and will we ever see pic's posted in the red version?. Remember driving straight is fine but driving sideways is divine and with that beast a sideways down the line you shall be. Since you work there have them lower the price of the package as if huh. enjoy it

OK Team Members, Back Off :hysterical:

Coldy is/has been Roberts official Team member bouncer & KR consultant. I have known about this for.....well too long & have stayed silent for many, many months, but since JOE had to let the cat out of the bag I'm going to let you in on a secrete.... it's not really going to be any of the 3 available KR colors or the one Sharon picked out, nope. I have been secretely been working behind the curtain with Amy, Bud & AAI and were picking out a $60,001 special paint color to go head-to-head with the $1,000,000 ZR-1 Corvette that was sold at BJ. Yes, that's right, A very special carbon fiber blended paint to reduce weight, pick up speed & turn heads all at the same time. Some are calling the color the "Koldy Rules Jubilee" or a.k.a. a Sparkling Purple with Pink stripes. :hysterical2:

OK Team Members, Back Off :hysterical:

Coldy is/has been Roberts official Team member bouncer & KR consultant. I have known about this for.....well too long & have stayed silent for many, many months, but since JOE had to let the cat out of the bag I'm going to let you in on a secrete.... it's not really going to be any of the 3 available KR colors or the one Sharon picked out, nope. I have been secretely been working behind the curtain with Amy, Bud & AAI and were picking out a $60,001 special paint color to go head-to-head with the $1,000,000 ZR-1 Corvette that was sold at BJ. Yes, that's right, A very special carbon fiber blended paint to reduce weight, pick up speed & turn heads all at the same time. Some are calling the color the "Koldy Rules Jubilee" or a.k.a. a Sparkling Purple with Pink stripes. :hysterical2:

Will the wheels be chromed or color matched?? :hysterical2:

michael morris

Yes. The GT500 is essentially built, but Ford is going through each of them before shipping them to L.V. for the KR build.

So, the GT500 pre-KR builds are moving along in Flat Rock (AAI).

I now understand everyone who had PSDS :hysterical::dance:

Maybe you'll have it in time for Tulsa?? :spiteful: :hyper: :happy feet: ?

since JOE had to let the cat out of the bag

Joe didn't do it. Joe doesn't even have a MySpace page. Not that he could have found the profile anyway. *I* located the information, and I felt compelled to share it. Why?

Because I figured one of two things:

1) The car was already in Robert's possession

-or-

2) It was typical yet softcore MySpace bullshit (e.g. I have 11 vehicles, I'm an Astronaut.......the best NASA has ever seen, I had Tom Cruise's love child, and so on).

The truth is, I think it's safe to say neither of us give a rip one way or the other. It's just something we collectively filed under "interesting".

We do not have the car yet it is still in Flat Rock, Robert was very excited about getting this car, it is the car of his dreams so he posted on myspace like a kid at Christmas.

By the way to my knowledge Robert is not an astronaut, however the Tom Cruise love child thing, I will have to look into, he does get those :wub: when ever War of the Worlds is on. :hysterical:

We do not have the car yet it is still in Flat Rock, Robert was very excited about getting this car, it is the car of his dreams so he posted on myspace like a kid at Christmas.

By the way to my knowledge Robert is not an astronaut, however the Tom Cruise love child thing, I will have to look into, he does get those :wub: when ever War of the Worlds is on. :hysterical:

when it comes to these cars Every One is a kid a heart!!!

so he is just kinda spacey then??? :hysterical2:

Congratulations Sharon and Robert, I can't think of two more deserving people. May you both have many, many years of happy motoring with your dream ride.

I hope to see both of you at Knott's Berry Farm next month.

Joe didn't do it. Joe doesn't even have a MySpace page. Not that he could have found the profile anyway. *I* located the information, and I felt compelled to share it. Why?

Because I figured one of two things:

1) The car was already in Robert's possession

-or-

2) It was typical yet softcore MySpace bullshit (e.g. I have 11 vehicles, I'm an Astronaut.......the best NASA has ever seen, I had Tom Cruise's love child, and so on).

The truth is, I think it's safe to say neither of us give a rip one way or the other. It's just something we collectively filed under "interesting".

I think Coldy was playing about Yall letting it out of the bag. I pretty sure he didnt have anything to do with the purple paint and pink stripes, but if your playing with him and I misunderstood then sorry :happy feet:

michael morris

Yeah, but that's only because Tom's character drives a GT-350H in the movie. Robert could care less about the Cruise man. Come to think about it, ever wonder what happened to the Shelby after his son steals it and just leaves somewhere in the city after it breaks down? End of the world or not, no ones taking my Shelby! :hysterical2::slapfight:

Yes. The GT500 is essentially built, but Ford is going through each of them before shipping them to L.V. for the KR build.

So, the GT500 pre-KR builds are moving along in Flat Rock (AAI).

I now understand everyone who had PSDS :hysterical::dance:

Congratulations Robert and Sharon. :happy feet:

As for PSDS, just ask rpretzel. I think he holds the record for the longest wait for a GT500! :hysterical2:

Am I correct, Kitty?

Archived