TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First 2008 GT500KR to a Team Shelby member!!!

Joe G

Robert & Sharon - you guys are SO sneaky - why didn't you tell us???

Wow!!

I didn't even know they were out yet (besides Carroll's private one sold at BJ).

What was the ADM?

What dealer did you get it from?

Who'd you have to sleep with to get one? :hysterical2:

robertKR.jpg

Robert & Sharon - you guys are SO sneaky - why didn't you tell us???

Wow!!

I didn't even know they were out yet (besides Carroll's private one sold at BJ).

What was the ADM?

What dealer did you get it from?

Who'd you have to sleep with to get one? :hysterical2:

robertKR.jpg

working for Shelby has it's perks :banghead:

Yes, we are getting a KR. It will officially worth more than my house. :ohsnap: No really :ohsnap: This one isn't even built at AAI yet, but it's close. There are only three finished KRs that I know of: Ford and SAI each have one and of course Carroll Shelbys.

It's essentially destined to appear at shows in the mid-west, new england and the south east. It won't have the SuperSnake package, but probably some SS pieces to better represent what SAI can do.

It won't be a total trailer queen though. :rockon:

Yes, we are getting a KR. It will officially worth more than my house. :ohsnap: No really :ohsnap: This one isn't even built at AAI yet, but it's close. There are only three finished KRs that I know of: Ford and SAI each have one and of course Carroll Shelbys.

It's essentially destined to appear at shows in the mid-west, new england and the south east. It won't have the SuperSnake package, but probably some SS pieces to better represent what SAI can do.

AWESOME!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Wow!

So it's a Ford "show car" that you're getting from them? Did you have to go through a dealer??

Details man, details!!!! :happy feet:

It's not a "show car" build in that sense, but it will be used as a regular on the Team Shelby show circuit.

I don't know what dealer SAI goes.

In some cases where we can only bring one Shelby model to a show, we'll try our best to get the KR there. Now, since so many people want to see the SS as well, we're probably going to equip the KR with the 725 HP engine and bigger brakes, etc. This way, you'll get to see the KR and the performance pieces of the SuperSnake. :snake:

It's not a "show car" build in that sense, but it will be used as a regular on the Team Shelby show circuit.

In some cases where we can only bring one Shelby model to a show, we'll try our best to get the KR there. Now, since so many people want to see the SS as well, we're probably going to equip the KR with the 725 HP engine and bigger brakes, etc. This way, you'll get to see the KR and the performance pieces of the SuperSnake. :snake:

OK Robert , since we had this disscusion in Vegas-- which color combo is it going to be?? or could it be a ONE off?? like a Grabber Orange?? :happy feet:

or some other uneek color :happy feet:

and i will gladly let you run it thru my dealership!!

robert, i licked your KR today so now it's officially mine.

i don't know which one it is, so i just licked all of them.

i have to decide which color to drive this weekend now.

life sucks. :hysterical3:

You Jezebel. Better get a vitamin C shot :hysterical:

Of course we're paying for it just like everyone else does.

robert, i licked your KR today so now it's officially mine.

i don't know which one it is, so i just licked all of them.

i have to decide which color to drive this weekend now.

life sucks. :hysterical3:

interesting, and somewhat familar, we have a new Shelby Gt on the showroom Floor and the other day we had a youngster in the store with his parents and he's about 3 or so and he really checked the car out and one of my salesman got a great shot of the tyke licking the side scoop on the drivers side!! and he had a arm up the exhaust pipe trying touch the engine too :hysterical2:

so i guess SHELBY"S do come in different FLAVORS :happy feet: it was realy cute, and wide eyed

CONGRATTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

will it be a fast black ???????

gallery_6728_392_20689.jpg

I'v seen that sign on the 401. I actually met someone who got that $10,000 fine! I read that Ontario originally had a proposal to crush vehicles that went X amount of kilometers over the limit.

:car: Sharon's actually a speed demon down the 401 and 400. She's gonna get caught one day, then she'll be in a cage for the weekend. :angry22:

Of course, I'll be just too busy to bail her out. :shift:

I'v seen that sign on the 401. I actually met someone who got that $10,000 fine! I read that Ontario originally had a proposal to crush vehicles that went X amount of kilometers over the limit.

:car: Sharon's actually a speed demon down the 401 and 400. She's gonna get caught one day, then she'll be in a cage for the weekend. :angry22:

Wow that awesome keep up the good work It does pay off in the end!!!

what if she's driving the KR and gets caught :slapfight:

CONGRATULATIONS Robert & Sharon!!!!! :happy feet: :bandance: :yahoo: Very cool!!!

...I think SS upgrades for the KR will be a popular SAI upgrade :) ...even if only 1000 or so are made.

Ok, so soon we'll see pictures???!!!!! :happy feet: Do you have an ETA yet?

Robert, do you have a VIN yet? :happy feet:

Yes. The GT500 is essentially built, but Ford is going through each of them before shipping them to L.V. for the KR build.

So, the GT500 pre-KR builds are moving along in Flat Rock (AAI).

I now understand everyone who had PSDS :hysterical::dance:

Cheers. Drive it in good health.

But do drive it!

:shift:

Yes. The GT500 is essentially built, but Ford is going through each of them before shipping them to L.V. for the KR build.

So, the GT500 pre-KR builds are moving along in Flat Rock (AAI).

I now understand everyone who had PSDS :hysterical::dance:

Robert what colour did Sharon pick?

Guys, just to make sure there is no confusion. Robert is paying for it, At shelby we have the right to by cars, we go thru dealers like everyone, depending on the car or truck, we can get one of the plans, but the KR is not eligible. for ovious reasons

The dealers do charge us Msrp most times and sometimes more, so the best deal we can get sometimes on a car like this is MSRP, if we are lucky. Every dealer is differerent. I did pay over MSRP for my orange Shelby GT-C

Amy

Amy

Archived