TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How long does it take?

sudden

Well going on 7 weeks now for my TS stuff. I think my IRS refund check will make it first. Thats pretty slow. How long does it take to put some stuff in an package and send it? Some time I think they need to hire more people out there at SAI. To much on the table, and to few indians. Lots of chiefs. Sudden :work:

What date did you order?

Send me your full name I will look into this?

Did you pay through paypal or send a check?

You can always write me I am happy to look up anyones order

Sharon

I found your order and you ordered on Januaryy 25th just 6 weeks, but it shows me that your order was shipped on Febuary 12th, but does not show on the confirmation that it was delivered. You should have gotten it by now, I will have your cards re-made and get your order out again this week.

Sorry for the delay, not sure what happened, you should have gotten an e-mail with the confirmation, but it shows no delivery.

I am hoping to get your cards re-made this week.

Sharon

For all those waiting on Orders, all orders take 5-6 weeks for delivery if it has been longer than 6 weeks, please e-mail me at sharone@shelbyautos.com and I will look into why your order was delayed,

Please make sure that the address that you use in paypal is correct, we are having orders returned due to wrong or no good addresses.

Sharon

Thank you Sharon for your prompt contact. I have just got my TS stuff in the mail yesterday. I just took snail mail a long time to get it here. Please remove this thread if you want to. Sudden. :happy feet:

No big deal, I am glade that you got your stuff,

So everyone else that is waiting on there orders it takes 5-6 weeks, if you are longer than 6 weeks please contact me at sharone@shelbyautos.com

Archived