TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new suspension product

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about installing one on my Bullitt,Ford or aftermarket.But I looked under my car and it came with one from the factory.Are you sure that the Shelby GT doesn't have one already?

I was thinking about installing one on my Bullitt,Ford or aftermarket.But I looked under my car and it came with one from the factory.Are you sure that the Shelby GT doesn't have one already?

I thought I read somewhere that the brace was going to be added to coupes in 08 but my Shelby GT didn't have one. Maybe they added it to Job #2 coupes or just to the Bullitt.

Just a heads up.if you try to buy this part from the dealer,They want $260!.Same part from Ford racing is $60.

Thanks for the heads up. A dealer quoted me that price a few months ago! I got the Ford Racing part for $49 plus $10 shipping from John Bleakley Ford.

Our Bullitt has one as well.....Just took the Bullitt out on the street in front of the house and did a small burnout....now it has 2.3 miles!!! Can't wait for the salt to get off the roads!! I think this will be my summer driver so I don't rack up the miles on the GT 500's so fast.

Archived