TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for info for a new gold stripe kit for 06 GT-H

gwlowe

Does anyone have order information and/or the part number for a complete stripe kit for a 2006 GT-H that you could email me at gwlowe66@charter.net?

Thank,

Gary

What happened to the old stripes?

I need to replace the lower stripes on both ends because of chipped edges and a dime size chip out of the middle of the one on the rear bumper. The Hood, Trunk, and Roof are faded, pitted, and stained. I saw the post on cleaning, and have been that route, with probably the same product. I'm at the point now that it would have been less labor intensive to have replaced them in the first place.

I need to replace the lower stripes on both ends because of chipped edges and a dime size chip out of the middle of the one on the rear bumper. The Hood, Trunk, and Roof are faded, pitted, and stained. I saw the post on cleaning, and have been that route, with probably the same product. I'm at the point now that it would have been less labor intensive to have replaced them in the first place.

You can order the complete KIT from Shelby Performance Parts, but they AINT CHEAP. You will have to PROVE you own a GTH. SPP WILL NOT send out the kits without ALOT of proof. They dont want someone cloning the car. If I remember right the set we ordered was well over $1200.

michael morris

You can order the complete KIT from Shelby Performance Parts, but they AINT CHEAP. You will have to PROVE you own a GTH. SPP WILL NOT send out the kits without ALOT of proof. They dont want someone cloning the car. If I remember right the set we ordered was well over $1200.

michael morris

Michael is right, I just got done replacing my strips front to back (not the sides) and that is around $900.00. The hood alone is $250.00, which of course I had to pay for two times because the first set went on wrong MEASURE CHECK MEASURE!!!! Give SPP a call

John

Go down to your local sign shop, they use the same stuff to make signs, I had the guy that letters my race car replace all the stripes on my car from silver to gold, he did a much better job and it was only 250.00. See my sig.

Archived