TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Colors? Whats Next

What color combos would you like to see on the next SGT's?

I personally would like to see an Alloy with Blue stripes and Red with Silver stripes next.

According to SAI there will not be a 2009 Shelby GT. However, I think the consensus would be white with blue stripes and a GT350 on the rocker panel. :hysterical:

I think your choices maybe to close to the GT500KR color options. If they did do another Shelby GT I would expect that silver stripes would still be the norm.

According to SAI there will not be a 2009 Shelby GT. However, I think the consensus would be white with blue stripes and a GT350 on the rocker panel. :hysterical:

ohhhhh wiser words have never been spoken...finally the planets would be in alignment and good karma would prevail...i can only hope sai sees the errors of their way and enlists perfect universal harmony...white with blue, GO with black, heck i would even love to see moss green again on a shelby....i have beat the silver stripe horse to death and hope that is not repeated....finally..new 5.0L would just about cause a coronary if that motor is used...

Can this be moved? There is no GT350 and if there ever is one, it should not be thrown in the same category as the SGT. We don't throw generic statements like this in there when comparing the SGT to the GT500. I, for one, hope they never make another SGT ever.

Can this be moved? There is no GT350 and if there ever is one, it should not be thrown in the same category as the SGT. We don't throw generic statements like this in there when comparing the SGT to the GT500. I, for one, hope they never make another SGT ever.

No it shouldn't be moved. The original poster asked about what the next Shelby GT colors should be. I answered with a joke about the GT350 rocker panel and colors.

No it shouldn't be moved. The original poster asked about what the next Shelby GT colors should be. I answered with a joke about the GT350 rocker panel and colors.

Forgive me for not laughing.

I don't believe that there will be any more Shelby GT's. Too much other stuff going on along with Ford's financial woes, the recession, high fuel prices and the future CAFE regs. Anyway, if they did produce more Shelby GT's how would anyone but us even know about it the way that they advertise it? :lol:

What color combos would you like to see on the next SGT / GT350's?

I personally would like to see an Alloy with Blue stripes and Red with Silver stripes next.

Red with white stripes would be nice.

CaptDave

I don't believe that there will be any more Shelby GT's. Too much other stuff going on along with Ford's financial woes, the recession, high fuel prices and the future CAFE regs. Anyway, if they did produce more Shelby GT's how would anyone but us even know about it the way that they advertise it? :lol:

LOL at the advertising Ilmor! :) I actually read today Ford expects to be profitable next year. Lets hope.

Red with Sliver stripes

that is my vote. It does need to have silver stripes though! All SGT's should have the silver stripes with the exception only being in the BJ edition.

+111111111111

my 1st harley was red/silver :rockon:

Archived