TEAM SHELBY FORUM

RIP 07sgt3853

greaser

Ouch! I wonder how the hell that happend.

Adam

Yeah, that's an odd, nasty gash across the fuel door and rear quarter; hopefully no serious personal injuries.

Speaking of nasty, that dealer sticker on the upper left rear panel would have driven me bonkers long before the crash!

Yeah, that's an odd, nasty gash across the fuel door and rear quarter; hopefully no serious personal injuries.

Speaking of nasty, that dealer sticker on the upper left rear panel would have driven me bonkers long before the crash!

God, tell me about it. I took my old car in for some work one day to the local ford dealer and when it came out (besides them fixing what was broken, and then somehow breaking what wasn't) it had a big fat dealer sticker right where it is on that car. I was so bloody choked, and they're lucky they weren't...

Looks like the car did its job. Rolled over and the cabin is still ALMOST perfect. GREAT job FORD!!! :superhero:

I hate to see a mustang crippled like that, maybe they should just shot it and put it down

michael morris

Nah, let's beat the dead horse, perhaps give it a shot of adrenaline and CPR and maybe it'll come back on a salvage title.

I thought it looked like a rollover too, but couldn't believe it if the glass was all still intact. It looks to me like it started with a fishtail that caught the left rear quarterpanel on a guardrail and went from there.

Nah, let's beat the dead horse, perhaps give it a shot of adrenaline and CPR and maybe it'll come back on a salvage title.

I thought it looked like a rollover too, but couldn't believe it if the glass was all still intact. It looks to me like it started with a fishtail that caught the left rear quarterpanel on a guardrail and went from there.

hit a patch of ice and down an embakement and rolled...seen tons of rollovers with glass intact..of course who knows for sure...too many variables we do not have...when i reconstruct accidents i get out my matchbox cars and duplicate damage...crazy as hell...but some accidents have given myself fits on how they actually occured...helps to lay everything out and use the toy cars as a visual..

hit a patch of ice and down an embakement and rolled...seen tons of rollovers with glass intact..of course who knows for sure...too many variables we do not have...when i reconstruct accidents i get out my matchbox cars and duplicate damage...crazy as hell...but some accidents have given myself fits on how they actually occured...helps to lay everything out and use the toy cars as a visual..

The cabin on these cars are VERY strong. That could keep the glass from breaking after a roll over, but I agree with Bull we are missing alot fo info.

michael morris

Looks like it had to be on it's roof at some point or it drove underneath a tractor trailer. Also the pony on the grill came off, but not the side badges which is strange since it didnt' get impacted on the front.

Sad to see but it looks to me as it spun left, took a shot in the left rear 1/4, spun around

backwards into a ditch or down an embankment on the right rear

(due to mud & lack of muffler) & definately took a roll

(due to the front fenders being pushed down) yet the hood scoop looks

unscathed? :headscratch:

Exactly what I was thinking-how in the hell do you end up wrinkling every body panel on the car, yet the hood scoop still sits flush? :hysterical3:

Maybe SAI needs to collect that hood and examine the scoop in order to help them figure out how to get the other scoops flush. :hysterical:

Archived