TEAM SHELBY FORUM

VIR Caravan

Embroidery Guy

RS,

Maybe you need someone to run interferance up front good buddy and plow the road..........

the bandit

We are considering going, but maybe just for the show and not racing. We have been to many racing events before and this seems particularly strict-medical forms, mechanic forms, and $450 is MUCH more than I have paid at other previous events at other places! at Lowes Motor Speedway we paid half that! And the banking there is awesome. MyWickedShelby, are you going? we could caravan.

We are considering going, but maybe just for the show and not racing. We have been to many racing events before and this seems particularly strict-medical forms, mechanic forms, and $450 is MUCH more than I have paid at other previous events at other places! at Lowes Motor Speedway we paid half that! And the banking there is awesome. MyWickedShelby, are you going? we could caravan.

I just looked at the dates, getting married 6/7/8. .......honey, I am going to Virginia for my bachelor party!

have to get back to you on that one. She (Dale) wont want to travel so close to the wedding and I already had TWO shelby trips this year without her (Jan- Vegas, Feb - Oviedo).

Archived