TEAM SHELBY FORUM

540 miles dynoed shelby today

It is stock exept 410 gears which show about 5rwhp less on dyno 93 tune first pull 301rwhp 312tq.......second pull added fuel 8% as it was a bit lean ....then made 297rwhp 313tq ....then 300rwhp 315tq....was done at Mustang Magic in Long Island NY on DYNOJET!!! 40 deegrees 17% humidity all pulls within 20 min no real cool down real world numbers ....didnt play with timing or anything just used SCT x cal3 base tune and richened it as first pull was like 18:1 5k up no good !!! got it now in 12.5 to 13.8 up top ..i add 2% more fuel after to get it to 13:4:1 for safety!!!!! mods soon to follow!!!!

what is the norm for these cars ..anyone else dyno

From what I have seen 278 to 281 rwhp is normal on a stock 4.6.

what is the norm for these cars ..anyone else dyno

I did, and the facts have been in my sig sine that day.

Bone stock with SAI/FRP tune, no adjustments to anything.

275.5 RWHP/302.1 RWTQ. 91 degree day, 78 percent humidity.

Running a tad rich, the tuner (Corey Simpson/Simpson Performance) said he could make a few adjustments and pull some more power out of it, but I prefer to leave it alone for now. Not really interested in changing anything until some major (or several minor) mods are completed.

Still want to know what type of 'fuel" you are using? Those numbers are EXTREMELY high for a 'bone" stock SGT.

Please post your dyno sheet so we all can see it, then we could disect it and find out what exactly happened.

Its probably 93 octane and fairly aggresive tune. My 07 GT/CS put down 300HP and 321tq with a tune, CAI,pullies, and mufflers all from Steeda.She also ran 13.2 at 110mph. The problem with the Ford tune is its very safe and runs a A/F of 11.5-11.9.Where a agressive tune is 12.9-13.4 A/F. Im considering a tune on mine as I type this. Probably Steeda or Brenspeed.

My car also has UDP i forgot ...other than that its just like yours!!! in fact it has mobil 93 octane ..and i used the canned tune from the hand held sct tuner and just added fuel to richen it ....it was very lean.....now its mid 12s-13.5 up top ....it also does make a difference where you are in the country ..AS DA plays a roll in hp ...i am at sea level plus 45 deegree day low humidity!!!! i will post dyno sheet soon... have to scan the document

Archived