TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Give It A Rest Denice Halicki......

The dumb bunny will have to drag everyone through the court system before she realizes that name "Eleanor" really doesn't amount to a hill of beans if your weighing it against the car's origin and history. IF I desired one of those cars it certainly would not be due to it's nickname, I would desire one of those cars because it was BASED OFF of a GT500, and of course it's performance.

I could personally give a flying banana about a movie car's nickname, and that's really the basis of her suit against CSL this time around.

Clearly you have forgotten about all of the MANY different people/companies Mr Carroll Shelby and his lawyers have chased for one reason or another...

The difference is Carroll Shelby holds the rights to his name.

Denice Halicki did NOT hold the rights to the Eleanor name when she first sued Shelby and her lawsuit was thrown out. The Eleanor named belonged to Disney.

Once her lawsuit was thrown out she tried to get Disney to sue Shelby which Disney wanted no part of so she has since worked out a transfer of the Eleanor name from Disney to her company. She has now licensed the Eleanor name to a Mustang restoration company so that they can build Eleanor clones.

She's an idiot chasing a dollar. And even more of an idiot thinking that anyone will buy one of her Eleanors.

Steve

I actually enjoyed the movie and even own a copy but I am tired of the new eleanor craze. If you have noticed, the prices that people are giving (or not giving) for them is falling all the time. While I enjoyed the car in the movie, the concept of bastardizing an already perfect work of art (I own a 67 fastback) to create a movie car, turns mt stomach.

NO MORE ELEANORS........

All this could just be tha I am bitter aftre having to sell my 07 Shelby yesterday but......

Just My Opinion and you what averyone says about opinions.

CB

The dumb bunny will have to drag everyone through the court system before she realizes that name "Eleanor" really doesn't amount to a hill of beans if your weighing it against the car's origin and history. IF I desired one of those cars it certainly would not be due to it's nickname, I would desire one of those cars because it was BASED OFF of a GT500, and of course it's performance.

I could personally give a flying banana about a movie car's nickname, and that's really the basis of her suit against CSL this time around.

Is that banana self propelled? ....remote control?

:slapfight:

Is that banana self propelled? ....remote control?

:slapfight:

That would be a UAV Banana; fully autonomous. Once it's programmed, it goes out on it's own looking for trouble; a seek and destroy Banana if you will.

Top secret; hush, hush stuff you know, so keep it to yourself. :hysterical2:

Well, as someone eluded to earlier the whole Eleanor craze is dying off very quickly. So even if she won she's not going to profit much from it as people just aren't buying them and certainly not at the prices they once were fetching.

That would be a UAV Banana; fully autonomous. Once it's programmed, it goes out on it's own looking for trouble; a seek and destroy Banana if you will.

Oh man, I have images of another television spin off on NBC. This time with a banana that talks and goes into 'attack mode'; Heckit would even change colors (from yellow to brown) to alude would be chasers. Of course it'd have to also be an hour long commercial...only this time for Chiquita. :bandance:

Just what everyone wants to hear is some LA cheap, bleach-blonded, faked-breasted, AGING woman trying to get some easy money off of someone else. Shut up b****.

:hysterical2:

Now who is it she reminds me of ???

No wait, dont tell me, it will come to me

Aging, trying to get some easy money off of someone else

DARN, it's on the tip of my tongue, don't tell me, I'll get it!

:hysterical2:

Now who is it she reminds me of ???

No wait, dont tell me, it will come to me

Aging, trying to get some easy money off of someone else

DARN, it's on the tip of my tongue, don't tell me, I'll get it!

Yeah I think she died and everyone forgot about her just like everyone will forget this broad. Don't worry about her though. I'm sure there's a place for her at the bar in Caesar's palace. Maybe turn a few tricks.

Yeah I think she died and everyone forgot about her just like everyone will forget this broad. Don't worry about her though. I'm sure there's a place for her at the bar in Caesar's palace. Maybe turn a few tricks.

You misread my post

A lot of the public, including myself, don't see any difference in what Carroll's doing in court

You might quit calling someone a cheap B**** just because you dont agree with them

I might be thinking something worse right now about Carroll and his exploits of late, but I'm keeping any and all of those remarks to myself.

You might want to try the same

You misread my post

A lot of the public, including myself, don't see any difference in what Carroll's doing in court

You might quit calling someone a cheap B**** just because you dont agree with them

I might be thinking something worse right now about Carroll and his exploits of late, but I'm keeping any and all of those remarks to myself.

You might want to try the same

Do you know what site this is and have you looked at your username lately?

Top secret; hush, hush stuff you know, so keep it to yourself. :hysterical2:

I can see it now, ....flying over the city......"Acquiring Target"......"Locking On" :superhero:

Do you know what site this is and have you looked at your username lately?

Yes very aware

What part of that makes me a lap dog

calling someone a cheap LA, bleached blonde b**** because they have the same belief in ownership over a similar issue as Carroll is still wrong.

I don't agree with some of the things Carroll is doing lately, but I have class enough to not call him a list of expletives

Yes very aware

What part of that makes me a lap dog

calling someone a cheap LA, bleached blonde b**** because they have the same belief in ownership over a similar issue as Carroll is still wrong.

I don't agree with some of the things Carroll is doing lately, but I have class enough to not call him a list of expletives

I guess I'm not not classy. Sorry :)

Would it be call CITT. Chiquita Industries Two Thousand?

Think of about it.. Im not taking CITT from anyone. CITT happens.... I could do this all day :hysterical2:

michael morris

Chiquita Industries Two Thousand? CITT? :hysterical:

That's just wrong Michael; funny, but wrong. :nonono::punched:

In Mrs. Halicki's defense, I would like to mention that her late husband created the original Eleanor car from a 1973 Mustang in the original "Gone in 60 Seconds" movie (1974) and it was not a Shelby.

What's that got to do with her being at Caesar's Palace? :hysterical2:

Archived