TEAM SHELBY FORUM

engine plaque

I am wondering if anyone can upload a pic of thier engine plaque. I took delivery of my '08 vert

on 2-27-08 and am wondring if I have the right plaque on the engine. My CSM # is on a small tag

riveted to the drivers side radiator support. On top of the engine ,on the brace is" Ford Racing".My

question is ,is this the correct plaque. I was under the opinion that the Shelby Plaque was similar to

the one on the front console. Thanks for any help, Don

I am wondering if anyone can upload a pic of thier engine plaque. I took delivery of my '08 vert

on 2-27-08 and am wondring if I have the right plaque on the engine. My CSM # is on a small tag

riveted to the drivers side radiator support. On top of the engine ,on the brace is" Ford Racing".My

question is ,is this the correct plaque. I was under the opinion that the Shelby Plaque was similar to

the one on the front console. Thanks for any help, Don

It sounds like you have the correct plaque in the engine compartment. It is smaller than the one on the dash.

Here's a photo of mine (see bottom left corner of photo).

post-10549-1204390570_thumb.jpg

post-10549-1204390570_thumb.jpg

Don take a look in my Photobucket. I have pics of mine in there. I think it is in the Tasca section. I am on my Blackberry so I can't look specifically.

Welcome I see you're from MA. I am in Upton.

There is a Mustang Car Club New England event at Whites in Westport on the 20th. You going?

thanks for the help, I will check your pics out , as for the show on the 20th I won't be able to make that one.

I am in S. Hadley , I usually make the mustangs unlimited shows though. This year I am hoping to go to

the Homes for our Troops show on June 1 at Heberts Candies in Shrewsbury but my son graduates from

high school that day. I'm hoping for rain so I can go on the rain date (8th). You can check out the flyer @

massmustangs.com. Don

Archived