TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash Cover Stitching

ToddL

For you guys with the interior upgrade, what color is the stitching on your dash cover?

I remember the concept had red stitching, which I thought looked sharp. My shift boot has red stitching, but the dash cover is black.

Just wondering if they ever made a production dash cover with red stitching.

For you guys with the interior upgrade, what color is the stitching on your dash cover?

I remember the concept had red stitching, which I thought looked sharp. My shift boot has red stitching, but the dash cover is black.

Just wondering if they ever made a production dash cover with red stitching.

I think your right but I will check & let you know if it is any different

This is yet another area where ford removed content from the car. The cars with red accent interior should have had the red stitching on the dash and seats to match the steering wheel and shifter boot.

For cars without the red accents, there should have been NO red stitching. On my blue car with black and silver interior, the steering wheel and shifter boot stitching are the only red on the entire car. After the third person that got in my car asked if ford installed the wrong parts, I replaced the shifter boot with one of much higher quality real leather with black stitching. The steering wheel still has the red but I have seriously thought of taking a black sharpie to it......It looks stupid.

This is yet another area where ford removed content from the car. The cars with red accent interior should have had the red stitching on the dash and seats to match the steering wheel and shifter boot.

For cars without the red accents, there should have been NO red stitching. On my blue car with black and silver interior, the steering wheel and shifter boot stitching are the only red on the entire car. After the third person that got in my car asked if ford installed the wrong parts, I replaced the shifter boot with one of much higher quality real leather with black stitching. The steering wheel still has the red but I have seriously thought of taking a black sharpie to it......It looks stupid.

+1

Archived