TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Speed Humps

64peter

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone has challenged any speed humps yet ( the gradual ones unlike speed bumps). I want to take my SGT/SC to work this spring to show it off however there are three speed humps on the access road and I am not sure if I can clear them. Any experiences out there?

Thanks,

Pete.

There are several speed humps on several roads where I live. I literally crawl over them. I almost come to a complete stop before it, and just creep over it, and no problem at all. I am sure the cars behind me don't like it as I go so slow...but oh well :happy feet:

There are several speed humps on several roads where I live. I literally crawl over them. I almost come to a complete stop before it, and just creep over it, and no problem at all. I am sure the cars behind me don't like it as I go so slow...but oh well :happy feet:

Thanks for the input ! I will have to try it come spring.

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone has challenged any speed humps yet ( the gradual ones unlike speed bumps). I want to take my SGT/SC to work this spring to show it off however there are three speed humps on the access road and I am not sure if I can clear them. Any experiences out there?

Thanks,

Pete.

Pete-My son's school has them. I've never had a problem, I just slow WAY down and roll over it nice and easy. Larry

We have 3 in my neighborhood, no problem at all. I've been over several speed BUMPS as well and have never drug anything. Just slow down, no problem. I think Vettes as a rule are lower.

Jim

Archived