TEAM SHELBY FORUM

South Florida Has Another

93cobra

So there are 3 of us now. My Shelby should be in any day at Wayne Akers. I did meet Frank. He says they meet weekly at a burger place and is trying to get me to join up once my car arrives. We should all meet one Sunday for a Shelby cruise, especially since we all have different colors.

Saw your car today, they had the new exhaust installed, it sounded real nice!!!!! Needs a good cleaning. They got it in the garage for safe keeping.

What exhaust was installed?

Thanks. I will finally get to see it tomorrow when I pick it up.

The exhaust is a Magnaflow magnapack cat-back system. It looks good and has an aggresive sound, but is not too loud.

They are also putting chrome Steeda wheels and Nitto tires on the car tomorrow morning.

Thanks. I will finally get to see it tomorrow when I pick it up.

The exhaust is a Magnaflow magnapack cat-back system. It looks good and has an aggresive sound, but is not too loud.

They are also putting chrome Steeda wheels and Nitto tires on the car tomorrow morning.

I'd love to hear it sometime. Where do you live in PB County?

I'd love to hear it sometime. Where do you live in PB County?

Picked up the car today, but I will have to wait on the Steeda tires and wheels (they ordered the wrong ones). They will have to go on next week.

The exhaust sounds good. The Magnaflow website says it will get a little louder within the first 2 weeks, and I think I have already noticed that. Still isn't too loud though.

I live in Southeast West Palm, near Forest Hill and Flagler.

For those wondering, I got the missing stripes on Friday ... they look perfect (no bubbles anywhere).

Had my first close encounter last night also in Boca ... passed a red and white on Palmetto Park going the other way ... man these are sharp looking cars.

Archived