TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of the rear end!

Here are a few before and after pics of addressing the rust on the rear end. I basically followed the directions that others in the GT500 group have done. For the most part the work went rather smooth. A lift would have been a godsend. Once I remove all the prep work I will add additional pics. Enjoy.

Adam SGT#3670

post-10594-1204074367_thumb.jpg

post-10594-1204074387_thumb.jpg

post-10594-1204074367_thumb.jpg

post-10594-1204074387_thumb.jpg

Uh..............nevermind.

I am interested in all comments... so if you have one let me know. I know the rust isn't going to hurt the car, I just didn't like the looks of it. I drive the hell out of my car and have almost 8K miles, so it isn't just for looks and taking space in my garage.

Adam SGT#3670

I am interested in all comments... so if you have one let me know. I know the rust isn't going to hurt the car, I just didn't like the looks of it. I drive the hell out of my car and have almost 8K miles, so it isn't just for looks and taking space in my garage.

Adam SGT#3670

I saw the GT500 thread about this too and I will be on my ass sometime soon doing the same. Gotta put on my steeda pulley this weekend tho :headspin:

Adam SGT#3670

The thread context was different than I had in mind :hysterical2:

Archived