TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS wheel hop?

jwbeav

Looking through the upgrades to the Supersnakes there is no mention of upgrading the upper and lower control arms or panhard rod. The 40th anniversary car does have the adjustable panhard rod so I am hopeful they add it to the SS package. I am wondering with the upgraded suspension and sway bars if the wheel hop issue is eliminated. Since these cars haven't been released yet maybe someone at Shelby such as Amy could give us an update.

I also read somewhere in this forum that Shelby is releasing their own upper and lower control arms sometime in April. Maybe these will be added to the SS package on future cars...

Curious if anybody out there has any information. I am number 250 on the list of '08's so I have a while to wait.

Looking through the upgrades to the Supersnakes there is no mention of upgrading the upper and lower control arms or panhard rod. The 40th anniversary car does have the adjustable panhard rod so I am hopeful they add it to the SS package. I am wondering with the upgraded suspension and sway bars if the wheel hop issue is eliminated. Since these cars haven't been released yet maybe someone at Shelby such as Amy could give us an update.

I also read somewhere in this forum that Shelby is releasing their own upper and lower control arms sometime in April. Maybe these will be added to the SS package on future cars...

Curious if anybody out there has any information. I am number 250 on the list of '08's so I have a while to wait.

Order a Watts Link setup and you should be good to go.

I just ordered the Fays2 Watts Link, the thing should corner like it's on rails now.

Panhard bar is not listed on the original SS build list as part of the suspension package. If was added to the package around january this year. Sorry I dont know the name of the thread or the forum but if you do a search Im sure you will find it. or you can call SAI.

Panhard bar is not listed on the original SS build list as part of the suspension package. If was added to the package around january this year. Sorry I dont know the name of the thread or the forum but if you do a search Im sure you will find it. or you can call SAI.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully they add the control arms to the package as well.

I am anxious to see the reports as the SS packages are returned to their respective owners. I have heard that they have started full scale production but this is unconfirmed.

The Panhard bar was added to the SS package after thhe conversion was announced. After doing a great deal of research on the topic I will be adding a watts link and both upper and lower control arms after or during the conversion if possible. I hope by the time I'm called the Shelby upper and lower control arms are available.

Archived