TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well, how was Oveido?

2007_Shelby_GT

Anyone that attended, how was it? Had to miss it due to work...maybe next time!

On another note, I finally saw another white SGT in my area! Alachua county plates, was it anyone on this forum?

SEF

AKA:

It was AWESOME :happy feet:

Great Hosts and Hotesses

Great People

Great Cars

Great Weather :happy feet:

It was totally awesome, a beautiful day, a great setting, fantastic people, over 80 "modern" shelbys, Sharon said it was the largest gathering of new shelbys to date (more than the birthday bash last month)........everyone got a door prize (great job on that Don)....the food was delicious, .....a birthday cake for CS AND LASTLY, EVERYONE FIRING UP THEIR ENGINES AT THE SAME TIME.

WOW!

...I really dont know what they have done to make it any better. Maybe have CS there?

But honestly, then I would have stood in line for an autograph and taken time away from spending the day with so many great people and their cars.

Getting out of NJ Friday the 22nd after 9 inches of snow fell that day was miraculous, AND was only one hour late getting into Orlando........

It was totally awesome, a beautiful day, a great setting, fantastic people, over 80 "modern" shelbys, Sharon said it was the largest gathering of new shelbys to date (more than the birthday bash last month)........everyone got a door prize (great job on that Don)....the food was delicious, .....a birthday cake for CS AND LASTLY, EVERYONE FIRING UP THEIR ENGINES AT THE SAME TIME.

WOW!

...I really dont know what they have done to make it any better. Maybe have CS there?

But honestly, then I would have stood in line for an autograph and taken time away from spending the day with so many great people and their cars.

Getting out of NJ Friday the 22nd after 9 inches of snow fell that day was miraculous, AND was only one hour late getting into Orlando........

Mike Im glad THEY let you out of NJ. Everyone deserves to come to south a few times a year. :hysterical: Did you bring your NJ to southern dictonary with you so folks could understand you... :hysterical2:

Sorry I missed seeing down there maybe Ill get to go next year and you can come again

michael morris

• 4 weeks later...

Archived