TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Steeda or JLT CAI

Leroy

I would like to hear from all those that have either a JLT or a Steeda CAI w/ pulley and get an idea of the Pro's and Con's of each. I have installed many Steeda systems but I do like the look of the JLT. Is it as good or better than the steeda? I also like the idea of a red filter since my car is red, but in the end it's the performance. So which is better?

Thanks

Leroy

I would like to hear from all those that have either a JLT or a Steeda CAI w/ pulley and get an idea of the Pro's and Con's of each. I have installed many Steeda systems but I do like the look of the JLT. Is it as good or better than the steeda? I also like the idea of a red filter since my car is red, but in the end it's the performance. So which is better?

Thanks

Leroy

The initial response would be do search +STEEDA+JLT and you will find a lot of helpful info on this great forum, but am throwing my two cents here, JLT from what i have been reading on this forum are more involved with customers and not one single negative view i have read so far, and their power is in DYNO/tune their product, please am not advertising them nor am discounting steeda, my car is still stock but JLT will be on my list when time comes for MODS

Thanks

Leroy

Leroy I have the JLT with 2.6 pulley and love it. Either way your proberly safe, but There has been a lot of JLT's installed from what I read here on this site with NO complaints. jmho :)

Leroy I have the JLT with 2.6 pulley and love it. Either way your proberly safe, but There has been a lot of JLT's installed from what I read here on this site with NO complaints. jmho :)

Thanks for the input! Looks like either way the performance gains are enormous. I guess for me it will all

boil down to appearance and fit.

Thanks to all for the input!!

Thanks for the input! Looks like either way the performance gains are enormous. I guess for me it will all

boil down to appearance and fit.

Thanks to all for the input!!

JLT has red colored carbon fiber tube for the CAI.

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...=10233&st=0

You can see photo of blue and red on the thread. they look cool.

JLT has red colored carbon fiber tube for the CAI.

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...=10233&st=0

You can see photo of blue and red on the thread. they look cool.

Thanks for the link!! I really like that red carbon fiber. I did not see it on the JLT website so I will have to make a call. The JLT looks like a good fit too

Thanks too all for the input

Leroy

Archived