TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Will the Gt500KR be availible in Canada?

Jaxdok

Hi.... I just wanted to find out if it's possible that some KR's will make it to Canadian Dealerships. I know some people who are desperately looking to get one. Does anyone have any information regarding this matter?

Go to the Canada section of the Team Shelby Regional Groups and read the 2008 SHELBY GT500KR thread:

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7195

How "desperately" are the people you know looking? If they were really all that desperate, IMHO, you'd think that they would have talked to a SVT dealer long before now.

Since I know that I will be getting at least one if I want it, if the price is right, I'll sell them mine. :)

Hi.... I just wanted to find out if it's possible that some KR's will make it to Canadian Dealerships. I know some people who are desperately looking to get one. Does anyone have any information regarding this matter?

My SVT dealer told me on Saturday he was getting 3 for 2009. Cam Clark Ford in Airdrie, just north of Calgary.

www.camclarkford.com

Ask for Khan.

It's ok, the people I am representing have found a KR and purchased it already. This will be one of the only KR's in Canada this year. Thanks for the help.

There are 100 KR's slated to come to Canada this year. Most Canadian SVT dealers are getting 3 or 4. The car you're referring to will be rare, but not one of the only ones in Canada.

JR

Archived