TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another trip to Dick's Brewing, March 8

GT500Ron

Over the past couple of weeks a couple of us have posted invitations with very short notice for little day trips with little or no response. This will give you a little more notice.

My wife and I will be meeting friends for an afternoon food and brew at Dick's Brewing company in Centralia, Washington on March 8. Going South, (or North for that matter), on I5 take exit 88 and go west to Old Hwy 99. Take 99 south a couple of miles and you will see Dick's on the right.

If the weather sucks I will be going anyway in my less exciting PT Cruiser or maybe our Subaru WRX. Otherwise the Shelby will be very happy to see another Shelby. At this point in it's life it thinks it is one of a kind and consequently tends to want to show off. This behavor is going to get me in trouble sooner or later. I need others to show up in order to humble my Shelby and maybe make it a little more responsible.

Anyway, this is a great little place with only a few booths. It is not really a car place but we can make it one while we are there.

Whatever,

Ron

Ron: sounds like a plan, thats quite close to where I have been hibernating for tha past couple months. If the weather holds out and "nothing suddenly comes up" :do what: you can count me in. Let me know when it gets closer if there is anything that changes. Mark.

Thanks Ron, I will keep in mind. FYI, this weekend I am going to Marysville Speed and Custom to do some dyno pulls to establish my baseline before mods begin. The owner of MSC told me there is a Local SVT club of 5 or 6 cars that is schedued in the AM, I will get on the dyno in the afternoon.

Ron: sounds like a plan, thats quite close to where I have been hibernating for tha past couple months. If the weather holds out and "nothing suddenly comes up" :do what: you can count me in. Let me know when it gets closer if there is anything that changes. Mark.

Thanks Ron, I will keep in mind. FYI, this weekend I am going to Marysville Speed and Custom to do some dyno pulls to establish my baseline before mods begin. The owner of MSC told me there is a Local SVT club of 5 or 6 cars that is schedued in the AM, I will get on the dyno in the afternoon.

Thanks for the interest. If the weather is even marginal I will be there early afternoon on Saturday, March 8. Anyone going south from Kent or points north of Kent PM me the morning of March 8 and we will be able to caravan down. People just don't see these cars on the road and more than one at a time will just blow their minds. Or not,,,, some people don't give a crap about cars.

See ya

Ron

OK, unless there is major rain, my wife, I and Shelby will be there tomorrow at around 11:30am. If major rain, same thing only with the WRX. We would love to visit with any of you guys and gals.

If anyone wants to caravan down just PM me and we can get together at the Kent park and ride at 516 and I 5.

See ya,

Ron

Archived