TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Drove This Weekend!

JeffIsHereToo

Good for you guys! We had a snowstorm Friday, so the roads are just too wet and salty for now and I missed another weekend. Maybe next weekend....

Sunny day...I drove around the block...three times!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Same here Jeff. I was @ church Sunday & couldn't think of anything else. I haven't driven the car since I added the JLT CAI & tune & SLP loudmouths. It was awesome. I put about 50 miles on the car that afternoon on 2 separate runs.

All I can say is ...WOW....that car isn't happy unless it's going over 100 mph. The power & torque is incredible. A black 04 Cobra tried to keep up w/ my but he gave up. The roads were dry but the car did get a bit of salt dust on her. That gave me a good reason to spend all day yesterday washing & drying her in the garage. Here's to SPRING!

Dave

Same here Jeff. I was @ church Sunday & couldn't think of anything else. I haven't driven the car since I added the JLT CAI & tune & SLP loudmouths. It was awesome. I put about 50 miles on the car that afternoon on 2 separate runs.

All I can say is ...WOW....that car isn't happy unless it's going over 100 mph. The power & torque is incredible. A black 04 Cobra tried to keep up w/ my but he gave up. The roads were dry but the car did get a bit of salt dust on her. That gave me a good reason to spend all day yesterday washing & drying her in the garage. Here's to SPRING!

Dave

:shift:

Can come soon enough!

Archived