TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Guide to forums hot topics

BergShelby

Let's see...it's Saturday night. What should we talk about...what are your choices. :stirpot:

1. Help establish the pecking order? Mine is better than yours..._____ vs. _____ (fill in the blanks)
  2. I have mine...plead your case for nobody else to get one.
  3. Shelby's are collectibles, investments to cash in... or are they a car enthusiast dream?
  4. The blame game on ADMs. I want my money back but don't what to admit it.
  5. What Shelby could have done better.
  6. How evil and dumb Ford is.
  7. How evil and dumb dealers are (MM is an exception).
  8. Keep it real...mods vs true to old school.
  9. The love/hate for SAAC.
  10. I want it now, I really do...
  11. The Amy guessing game....get her to tell you. Then read more into it than what she does tells you. And if you don't know...just make it up. That will get her to tell you.
  12. And our favorite...What makes a Shelby a "real" Shelby?

If none of those work for you...just take one of the all time favorites.... attack anyone of the following groups! Yes, attack them. :devil: Either group is sure to keep a thread going for a long time. It doesn't matter what your personal view really is...heck you don't even have to own a Shelby. Just pick a fight. You can't really pick on SS, KR, GT-H, or any thing old...they just don't have the numbers to keep a real fight going long.

1) GT500...currently sensitive to 09+ production and Shelby's involvement. (and with Grabber's help)

1. The ticking time bomb motor

2. The Vert body buckle

3. Under hood paint bubbles

4. No Lube on the 2007 Tranny input shaft.
:censored:

5. Bad clutches & Trannys
:censored:

2) SGT....GT500's little brother that gets no respect. Pick a topic.

1) no marketing

2) under power

3) the GT350 game

4) cost too much

5) falling prices

6) what it should have of been

7) hood scoop

Of course I'm not really serious. Hopefully you will laugh at how silly some of these topics can be. But if you have been on this forum long enough you have no doubt seen them all....many times over. It's these topics that remind me I have to spend more time in the seat of my Shelby and less time at the chair next to the computer. I got to profess that I love everything Shelby...all Shelby's. I would own every one if I could, I simply can't get enough Shelby....I know I need help---it's a true addition. I'm guessing I'm not the only one that feels this way. Is the Shelby/SAI/Ford perfect?...no way....but who or what is? I know I'm not. Maybe it's unavoidable...when you mix this much passion with this much money being spent....then mix it with so many drivers that can't own a Shelby, or have already invested in their own modded mustang---well you are just not going to have any shortage of opinions. Every one feels the need to defend their turf (or decisions). God help Amy. :cry:

Let just keep in mind why we are here in the first place. Maybe every once in while...

• we should remember what Shelby HAS done for us, and not what Shelby has not done for us.
  • we should remember how fortunate we are to own a Shelby, any Shelby.
  • we should remember that there are things more important than Shelby...(working on this one myself).
  • we should remember that there will always be those that will want to tear down what others have...it is just a fact of life.
  • we should remember that feeling of the first time we drove our Shelby.

This forum is what we make it...life is too short....enjoy your cars. :rockon:

just my .02

I am pissed that you have listed 7 gripes for the SGT, and none for the GT500. :banghead:

That's not fair. :rant:

Here's a few GT500 bitchs:

2. The Vert body buckle

4. No Lube on the 2007 Tranny input shaft. :censored:

5. Bad clutches & Trannys :censored:

There.....now I feel better :hysterical2:

I am pissed that you have listed 7 gripes for the SGT, and none for the GT500. :banghead:

That's not fair. :rant:

Here's a few GT500 bitchs:

2. The Vert body buckle

4. No Lube on the 2007 Tranny input shaft. :censored:

5. Bad clutches & Trannys :censored:

There.....now I feel better :hysterical2:

I'm sorry...I guess I have spent more time in the SGT forum area. I will amend. thanks :hysterical2:

Good post!! I must update your SGT list, however, by adding a number 8 and 9;

1) no marketing

2) under power

3) the GT350 game

4) cost too much

5) falling prices

7) hood scoop

8) exhaust rattle

9) new faux gas cap

Also, lets not forget how many hours we can spend talking about rear axle rust on both the GT500's and the SGTs!!!

Good post!! I must update your SGT list, however, by adding a number 8 and 9;

1) no marketing

2) under power

3) the GT350 game

4) cost too much

5) falling prices

7) hood scoop

8) exhaust rattle

9) new faux gas cap

Also, lets not forget how many hours we can spend talking about rear axle rust on both the GT500's and the SGTs!!!

You caught me...I wasn't going to mention the faux gas cap....I promise Amy I wasn't going to nag her on that one....but still waiting. Now the rust topic, that is something we can all agree on. What were they thinking. :doh: Yikes, got to stop before I start a #6 dumb Ford thread. :redcard:

You caught me...I wasn't going to mention the faux gas cap....I promise Amy I wasn't going to nag her on that one....but still waiting. Now the rust topic, that is something we can all agree on. What were they thinking. :doh: Yikes, got to stop before I start a #6 dumb Ford thread. :redcard:

I was all ready to sign up for one of the CS or CS/SC (eventually) but then the BJ's came with their own. (See my avatar.) I'll lobby for a special Barrett Jackson Special Edition Super Charged but I'm pretty sure I'd be out of luck.l

Berg, your killing me. That post is so funny. Its true of course, but still funny.

michael morris

At least some one gets it. :beerchug: As one of the sheriffs of this mustang ranch you can probability appreciate it the most. It's kind of funny. Only a few hits on this thread and two of them are moderators....Grabber was on me in minutes. :redcard: I don't know how you guys keep it fresh :tequila: ...you have way more patience than I will ever have. Your diligence is appreciated.

We can be such a fun bunch....

:chairshot::play::soapbox::kuko::poke::spiteful: :devil: :finger::party::play::sandbox:

PS: I still laugh every time someone brings up "Saleen King" from the old forum. :hysterical2:

Archived