TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vert Painted Mirrors

diamondback

This is a call out to anyone that has a Vista Blue convertible that painted their Mirrors. I am seriously thinking about doing this but would like to see the end results first.

Also if anyone has pics of any color vert with painted mirrors please post pics I think that would help my decision also.

Thanks in advance!

This is a call out to anyone that has a Vista Blue convertible that painted their Mirrors. I am seriously thinking about doing this but would like to see the end results first.

Also if anyone has pics of any color vert with painted mirrors please post pics I think that would help my decision also.

Thanks in advance!

I have a Vista Blue coupe and I just shipped a pair of side mirrors to JLT to paint last week; can't wait to get them back. I bought a second set of mirrors so I can continue to drive my car, plus I will have the unpainted mirrors in case someday someone wanted to return the car to stock. IMO the black plastic mirrors look kinda cheesy and I'll never return them to stock as long as I own the car.

I have a Vista Blue coupe and I just shipped a pair of side mirrors to JLT to paint last week; can't wait to get them back. I bought a second set of mirrors so I can continue to drive my car, plus I will have the unpainted mirrors in case someday someone wanted to return the car to stock. IMO the black plastic mirrors look kinda cheesy and I'll never return them to stock as long as I own the car.

If you want covers I have seen a couple of people use these. Not a full painted mirror but very nice.

Thanks - they look real good. Just ordered a painted set from hubcaps, haven't received as yet. Hope they look as good as yours.

Yes, sorry, I never mentioned it in my post but my mirror caps also came from Hubcaps. I chose to get mine unpainted, I was scared they would get nicked up in transit. Plus the local shop that painted them do factory like paint jobs.

Good Luck with them Bud, they will look good on your car. It's hard to explain but they look better in real than in a picture and the fit is awesome (factory like).

Archived