TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No Mustang

bigcarl1

I have a SGT so I don't post on the GT500 site,But I was at Thunderhill Raceway Park Willows Ca. yesterday and had a great time. Got lots of track time (enought to kill my brakes) The track is three miles with lots of elevation changes the only thang that dissapointed me was there were no Mustangs there I was the only one. Whats with that?

post-9428-1203812799_thumb.jpg

post-9428-1203812799_thumb.jpg

I have a SGT so I don't post on the GT500 site,But I was at Thunderhill Raceway Park Willows Ca. yesterday and had a great time. Got lots of track time (enought to kill my brakes) The track is three miles with lots of elevation changes the only thang that dissapointed me was there were no Mustangs there I was the only one. Whats with that?

What GT500 site are you referring to?

The biggest problem with Thunderhill is that they built it way too far away from Oklahoma :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Well at least that's my excuse for not being there :poke: :D

Archived