TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Out for a drive this Sunday 24 /2/08

Hisssss

Hey fellas, just thought I would see if anyone wanted to get together for a quick lunch / meet & greet around the Tacoma or Olympia area. My wife & I figured that it would be fun if the weather was up for it. Let me know if you are keen, Mark.

Hey fellas, just thought I would see if anyone wanted to get together for a quick lunch / meet & greet around the Tacoma or Olympia area. My wife & I figured that it would be fun if the weather was up for it. Let me know if you are keen, Mark.

I live in Kent and the Sun is out and conditions are great. My wife and I are going on a bike ride right now but will be back in an hour or so.

How far are you from Alburn. I just thought that Big Daddy's might be a good location on Alburn Way. Well it is a little late now for lunch and you are most likely already out enjoying your toy.

I will check for a reply when I return from our ride.

I live in Kent and the Sun is out and conditions are great. My wife and I are going on a bike ride right now but will be back in an hour or so.

How far are you from Alburn. I just thought that Big Daddy's might be a good location on Alburn Way. Well it is a little late now for lunch and you are most likely already out enjoying your toy.

I will check for a reply when I return from our ride.

Just noticed that you are talking about Sunday. That might work as well.

Archived