TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fast Color Quandry Solved

swathen

I have seen so many folks on this forum claim to have the fastest color.

I long suspected Vista Blue was fastest and now that my car has finally shown up I know it is. But what about all the other folks (Grabber) claiming their color was fastest. Something seemed amiss. I could chalk up one or two folks claiming theirs was the fastest to simple Vista Blue envy, but so many were making the claim I thought that there must be another reason (mass hysteria perhaps).

Then it hit me. It's not the cars base color....it's the STRIPES! :happy feet:

So now, with 100% certainty I can state for the last :censored: time...White Stripes are the fastest! :hysterical2:

I long suspected Vista Blue was fastest and now that my car has finally shown up I know it is. But what about all the other folks (Grabber) claiming their color was fastest. Something seemed amiss. I could chalk up one or two folks claiming theirs was the fastest to simple Vista Blue envy, but so many were making the claim I thought that there must be another reason (mass hysteria perhaps).

So now, with 100% certainty I can state for the last :censored: time...White Stripes are the fastest! :hysterical2:

My car has no stripes. LIGHTER = FASTER :hysterical:

Don

Then tell us why the "SUPER SNAKES" are getting "BLACK STRIPES" :doh: .

Archived