TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pic's of GT500kr in RED or Blue

gabed1

I am getting ready to order my KR and am not happy that I cant find any photos of it in the Red with silver stripes.

I have an idea what the blue and silver would look like but would really like Red.

I dont know why they didnt do red with white stripes.....

They used silver stripes on the red and blue to set the GT500KRs apart from the GT500s.

They used silver stripes on the red and blue to set the GT500KRs apart from the GT500s.

I know. I am looking for photos or photo shop of the 2.

I am not happy about the silver stripes. For a car that cost so much you think they would give you more options. The reg. Mustang GT has nicer interior options.

:waiting:

Any help with the photos would be appreciated...

I am not happy about the silver stripes. For a car that cost so much you think they would give you more options. The reg. Mustang GT has nicer interior options.

It is simple then if you don't like it then DON'T BUY IT.

It is what it is with this car.

For a guy who is simply flipping the car for a massive profit you sure are negative about this car, if you don't like it then simply turn it over to someone who truly does.

I can't believe that someone is whinning about a car that they are making a huge profit on, not trying to be rude but damn man.

For a guy who is simply flipping the car for a massive profit you sure are negative about this car, if you don't like it then simply turn it over to someone who truly does.

I can't believe that someone is whinning about a car that they are making a huge profit on, not trying to be rude but damn man.

That is why i am "fliping it" But that is really none of your business :hysterical:

That is why i am "fliping it" But that is really none of your business :hysterical:

Comments left on here are for all to view and thus everyone's business. You should be thrilled that you are getting a car and making huge profits on it, millions of people wish they were in your shoes to get one. Why don't you sell it for a reasonable price like 10k over so that it goes to someone who truly desires the car. These adm's make me sick. :censored: Just my thoughts and nothing personal.

No doubt, I wish I was in his shoes to be getting one, however if I did I would be keeping it and not flipping it for a huge adm and most importantly not be complaining about it.

I am "flipping it" because I know next year I will be able to buy the car for way less when the hype is over. I should have done the same thing with my GT500 Vert when I could have gotten 20-30k over sticker for it.

I got burnt on these cars thinking they will hold there value once already.

I feel that if someone wants it they will pay our price. If they dont I will keep it.

Remember "cars are not investments" So if someone make the right offer I will sell it.

Dont get mad at me for being lucky

I am "flipping it" because I know next year I will be able to buy the car for way less when the hype is over. I should have done the same thing with my GT500 Vert when I could have gotten 20-30k over sticker for it.

I feel that if someone wants it they will pay our price. If they dont I will keep it.

Remember "cars are not investments" So if someone make the right offer I will sell it.

You know you will get one for less next year, and you feel you got burnt on these thinking they will hold their value, so now you are setting out to burn someone else on this????

Being able to burn someone else is being lucky???

(((((WOW))))) And people complain about the dealers!

You know you will get one for less next year, and you feel you got burnt on these thinking they will hold their value, so now you are setting out to burn someone else on this????

HOW SAD HUH, BET FORD WISHED THEY DIDN'T PICK THAT TOKEN

okay then so everyone knows your good intent is to make someone happy, then how about me I will pay you the full msrp plus opts and all taxes so you won't get burned or burn anyone else, now that is fair isn't it.

Grow up. you sound like a sore looser. Your just pissed because of the AMD and like most people hear cant afford to pay it or wont pay it. That is personal choice.

And No I am not out to burn someone else.

If someone doesent mind paying for the ability to have it now that is their option. I am not making any promises of what the car will be worth.

:censored:

A man was going to borrow against his house to buy our black GT500 Vert and we said no. I agree, it is a shame. The ADM will make quite a few unhappy people in the next few years.

God Bless,

Grow up. you sound like a sore looser. Your just pissed because of the AMD and like most people hear cant afford to pay it or wont pay it. That is personal choice.

If someone doesent mind paying for the ability to have it now that is their option. I am not making any promises of what the car will be worth.

I don't have a problem at all with ADM's.

But IF I did have a problem with it AND I felt I was getting burned by it, then the last thing I would ever do is turn around and intentionally burn someone else by doing the same thing to them. Do unto others....

Hardly a sore loser and by the way it is spelled with only one o nor am I am not pissed about it either, I just think it is a shame to charge people over sticker for any car, in the long run it will only cost you business, not that you have one anyway. Good luck with your sale if you can ever be happy with a color combo. Dead thread

Archived