TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Experience

Shelby101

• 2 weeks later...

Did you have to be a "Team Shelby" member to enter and win? I don't remember seeing that, but I can't access that link that Sharon posted.

Here is the link to where we talk about the contest, everyone that submitted an article from January to Febuary 22nd will win a prize, but you have to send me your full name and address and name of your article by tomorrow.

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...mp;?do=findComment&comment=376115

Ok these are the name of the people that have sent me there info, if you think that you should be on thsi list, because you submitted a Article please let me know as soon as possible

NAME

Kurtz

O'Dwyer

McGuirk

Berg

Di Bona

Konstantis

Kropp

Hardie

l Calabrese

Jarvis

Wilson

Newman

Waldron

Smith

for those that have not contacted me you have 24 hours to contact me at Sharone@shelby autos.com

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Could you please confirm if you received my email. First email was sent Feb 25. Second was sent today.

Thanks,

Daniel Bashaw

Sharon.

I know Alloy Dave submitted a story. I have PM'd him to respond to your request

Coldy, I owe you one. I just saw your PM. I've since Pm'd Sharon and sent her an email at the shelby address. Kind of hard to tell if I got the right address....she has a space in it...

is it sharone@shelby autos.com or sharone@shelbyautos.com

I sent my note to the second one...with no space.

Dave

Ok these are the name of the people that have sent me there info, if you think that you should be on thsi list, because you submitted a Article please let me know as soon as possible

NAME

Kurtz

O'Dwyer

McGuirk

Berg

Di Bona

Konstantis

Kropp

Hardie

l Calabrese

Jarvis

Wilson

Newman

Waldron

Smith

Sharon,

Mine musta got lost when the server went wacky

Fry

Coldy, I owe you one. I just saw your PM. I've since Pm'd Sharon and sent her an email at the shelby address. Kind of hard to tell if I got the right address....she has a space in it...

is it sharone@shelby autos.com or sharone@shelbyautos.com

I sent my note to the second one...with no space.

Dave

I'll just keep an IOU tab running for ya, I'm sure someday I'm going to need to cash them in when you least expect it or when I get in more Hotwater around here :hysterical:

I'll just keep an IOU tab running for ya, I'm sure someday I'm going to need to cash them in when you least expect it or when I get in more Hotwater around here :hysterical:

No no no, you have it all wrong. You get into COLDwater and HOTrods. :happy feet:

Edit: PS Sharon, I'll take the 705HP version. :hysterical::hysterical2:

NAME

Kurtz

O'Dwyer

McGuirk

Berg

Di Bona

Konstantis

Kropp

Hardie

l Calabrese

Jarvis

Wilson