TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Had a fire in the Kitchen!

Mustangjem1

One week ago a fire started in our kitchen. I first used the fire extingusher and when it appeared not to work I quickly got the Shelby out of the garage. I figured if the house goes up I wanted to save the Shelby. Luckily we put it out before the fireman arrived. What a nightmare!

Good to see you've got your priorities straight:

1. Shelby

2. House and family

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

Good to see you've got your priorities straight:

1. Shelby

2. House and family

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

The Family was out at the same time when I pulled the Shelby out. My sons friend said, he could see why I pulled the Shelby out! He said, your cars the one on the new T.V. show. The Fire truck ran into my SUV and the front bumper needs to be fixed. I told him if it was the Shelby I wouldn't be as calm!

post-8450-1203656147_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1203656158_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1203656147_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1203656158_thumb.jpg

my thinking too ....

1) SHELBY first ...

2) SHO second

3) beagles third and

Just kidding honey !

Glad everything turned out OK. I've got the same car as yours and love the color combination.

When I first tried to start the Shelby that night it just clicked. I haven't been able to drive it for awhile. I really think the wife wanted to redo the kitchen, and maybe this was her way, so I wouldn't buy anything else!

Actually, My car is in a bubble and in an attached garage as well and the thought of a fire scares the hell out of me, I just cleaned about 50 feet of dryer vent to preclude that hazard (your misfortune got me thinking) thanks! and God I love red stripe cars!

Archived