TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm BACK!,Almost.

07SHELBY GT

My divorce was final on valentines day,The reason I had to sell my 07 Shelby GT!I tried to buy an 08 Shelby but 40K was too much so a Highland Green 08 Bullitt now resides in my driveway#2310!For $31900 these cars offer alot of bang for the buck!

My divorce was final on valentines day,The reason I had to sell my 07 Shelby GT!I tried to buy an 08 Shelby but 40K was too much so a Highland Green 08 Bullitt now resides in my driveway#2310!For $31900 these cars offer alot of bang for the buck!

Awesome 07!!! Welcome back.

Pics are a must!

Congrats on the new ride. We just got one in. They are nice cars.

Welcome back! :happy feet:

Congratulations on BOTH the car AND the divorce. I'm sure you'll find, as I did, the car is a great replacement for the wife.

Thanks everyone,once again it's good to be back!The Bullitt definately feels quicker,No doubt the 3:73 gears help.The exhaust note takes a little getting used to.The seats are supposedly the same as the GT 500 as is the steering wheel,Both are an improvement over the Shelby GT.The handling is pretty good,But no where near as precise as the Shelby GT.So in a drag race I feel confident that the Bullitt would be victorious,But on a road course the Shelby should have NO PROBLEM AT ALL!The only other thing that is kind of weird,And I don't buy cars to impress others,This car gets no attention whatsoever.Mind you I have a grand total of 60 miles on it,Most of them running it up through the gears in the country where I live.If you like attention when you drive,The Bullitt is not for you.My overall impression so far is a pretty quick well balanced car that is a pretty good deal for 32K.I believe that one of the Mustang mags got one on stock tires to go 13.29 at 104ish,Not bad for 281 cubic inches!

Welcome back '07Shelby GT and congrats on the new ride. But you know...we don't believe a word of it without PIC's :waiting:

Jim

NICE!!! the airbox is so much nicer than the one in the SGT. Are the seats any different? I heard somewhere there from the GT500, but I can't tell the difference.

Thanks!As far as I know the seats,Steering wheel and the complete rear end assembly are the same as the GT 500.The seats are definately firmer and with more side bolstering.

The exhaust is starting to sound more like an old muscle car even at 160 miles,Might be those 6500 Rpm shift runs I've been making!The 3:73 gears seem to make a difference,The other two 07's I had came with 3:55's and i don't have to down shift out of fifth to pull up some of the same grades.So yes I like them so far!Still wish the suspension was as stiff as the Shelby GT,Might have to change that after a while.

Archived