TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Glove box Mod

Grabber

THE GLOVE BOX MOD :hysterical2:

I bought a glove box mod for Tana's GT/CS and my GT500. It was $26.95 from Moss Motors. Here is the linky. http://www.mossmustang.com/Shop/ViewProduc...amp;SortOrder=1

As you know our glove boxs have a hump in the middle of them that prevents any sort of orginizing of items.

The Hump Before

Gloveboxmod004.jpg

The insert piece is plastic and coated with felt. It fits nice and snug and stays put.

Gloveboxmod011.jpg

Gloveboxmod010.jpg

Gloveboxmod009.jpg

Gloveboxmod008.jpg

The Hump after the Mod is installed. :happy feet:

Gloveboxmod013.jpg

Gloveboxmod014.jpg

With the divider in place is there enough room to keep the zipper pouch with all the manuals in the glove box?

Today I installed the glove box shelf mod in my GT500 and put my owners manual in the glove box. It now has a nice home on the top shelf of the glove box with more room on the bottom shelf. :happy feet:

Hope this pic answers your question.

TrunkRadiatorGloveboxmod059.jpg

TrunkRadiatorGloveboxmod061.jpg

That makes a perfect fit. Thank you for checking. Another must have item for my growing list :)

I just got mine also - Not only does the leather case and registration etc fit on the big side the tuner fits perfect on the other side with the cord directly under it. I was able to then put my other goodies like tire pressure gauge and locking lug key, etc on the botom under the leather case. This makes the glove box much more useful.

I ordered two -- one for my car, and one for the wifey's. I got them today. Unfortunately, I got two different styles. One is like the one everyone else got with the two compartments on the top and the two compartments on the bottom. It fits perfectly with plenty of space for the owner's manual. Unfortunately, the other one is like the one currently being shown at the web site Glove Box Insert. Beware, as the style currently shown on the web site will fit in your glove box, but your owner's manual will not fit in any of the slots.

I called the company I got them from and, to make a long story short, the person was less than helpful and I won't be doing business with them again.

I just noticed that the pic in the linky is different then the piece that they send out.

I like it the way they sent it, the one in the pic on the linky is a little to chopped up.

:redcard:TAKE NOTE OF THIS, AND IF YOU ORDER ONE....CALL THEM AND REQUEST THE ONE I GOT.

THE ONE THAT IS IN THE LINKY PHOTO SUCKS! :rant: (It's chopped up too small.)

:redcard:TAKE NOTE OF THIS, AND IF YOU ORDER ONE....CALL THEM AND REQUEST THE ONE I GOT.

When I ordered mine a week ago, I did email the sales person on the phone a picture that Grabber posted.

He stated he would check it out. I got the one Grabber posted and not the one on their website.

I didn't know I had a choice when I ordered mine.

But I lucked out and was sent the:

"Official Grabber Preferred Glove Box Mod".

I just got off the phone with Moss Mustangs. They no longer carry the "Grabberized" version. They switched vendors and the one pictured on their site is the one they have in stock. Story of my life, a day late and a dollar short!

I just got off the phone with Moss Mustangs. They no longer carry the "Grabberized" version. They switched vendors and the one pictured on their site is the one they have in stock. Story of my life, a day late and a dollar short!

I wonder as of when? I ordered online and the one grabber has in the pics just showed up. It was a week or so ago though.

Archived