TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Moss Motors - Mustang Store

Snaky

Hi guys

Just wanna let you know that I already order (again) some parts from this company. Their service (information, reaction time etc.) is just perfect. I think not usual for inquiries from overseas. If just all companies could be like them. Great. They have a great range of product by the way.

http://www.mossmustang.com/

Greets

Thomas

Ups, can somebody fix my mistake in the title. It should be "Moss" of course, not "Muss"...

Here the details of my contact:

Mark Evans

Sales Account Manager & Technical Support

(800) 235-6954 ext. 3139

(805) 679-7139 Direct Line

(805) 692-2525 Fax

evansm@mossmotors.com

Here's my experience with them: Three weeks ago, I called to place an order for one item worth $87. I tell the guy I'd like to use a $100 Visa gift card and would like confirmation on the total so as to not exceed $100. He said, "Your total will be $93 and change so this won't be a problem. Yesterday (three weeks later), I receive a voicemail from them, "We've had a problem with your account. Please call us." They informed me my Visa was declined. I asked what the total was. The answer was $103 and change. I told them I know why and I made sure to avoid this kind of problem by asking when I placed the order what the total was. In any case, they made an exemption by "allowing" me to use the gift card and pay the $3 difference with my debit card. How nice, huh???

What bothers me even more is that it took them THREE WEEKS to process my order......

Willie

Here's my experience with them: Three weeks ago, I called to place an order for one item worth $87. I tell the guy I'd like to use a $100 Visa gift card and would like confirmation on the total so as to not exceed $100. He said, "Your total will be $93 and change so this won't be a problem. Yesterday (three weeks later), I receive a voicemail from them, "We've had a problem with your account. Please call us." They informed me my Visa was declined. I asked what the total was. The answer was $103 and change. I told them I know why and I made sure to avoid this kind of problem by asking when I placed the order what the total was. In any case, they made an exemption by "allowing" me to use the gift card and pay the $3 difference with my debit card. How nice, huh???

What bothers me even more is that it took them THREE WEEKS to process my order......

Willie

Willie,

I bet the shipping charge changed. Using gift cards for these types of orders can be messy. I can tell you that I have spent hundreds of dollars at Moss Motors on many orders and they are a very customer service oriented outfit. I have had nothing but good service from them. Sorry to hear that you had a problem, but these kind of problems are very few and far inbetween.

Everything I have ever ordered from them....shipped the next day and I always got a tracking number.

oops, can somebody fix my mistake in the title. It should be "Moss" of course, not "Muss"...

Thomas,

I fixed it for you. I also added their linky in your first post as yours did not worky.

Moss is a top notch outfit in my book too.

:)

Archived